Job

Mr. Kane in above picture.

I paced the living room. Andrew was upstairs changing Steve. Seth was on his floor mat. I, "how am i going to tell him?" i could hear him come down the stairs. Andrew, "and he's clean." he sat Steve in the swing. He turned it on low. Andrew, "you're pacing. Whats wrong?" i stopped and bit my bottom lip. I, "well you see. I kinda got a job. I'm a tutor for some family. They just moved here." Andrew, "when do you start?" i, "tomorrow. I already talked to your mom. She'll watch them." Andrew, "OK. As long as the boys are taken care of everything is fine." i let the breath i was holding out. I smiled and tackled him into a hug. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

I stood in front of the mirror. I straightened my cream laced collar shirt out. I tucked into the black pencil skirt and got on a  bright blue cardigan. I checked myself over and smiled. I slipped my ring on. Andrew was getting the boys into there car-seats. He was going to drop them off. I helped him lug one of the boys to his car. I got the car-seat buckled in. I kissed Seth forehead and ram to the other side and kissed Steve's head. Andrew gave me a quick peck. I smiled at him. "Good luck babe." he was giving me thumbs up. I got into my car and blew him a kiss.

I pulled up to the rich side of town. There house was big. I parked my car and got out. I pulled my bag from the back and locked it. I walked up the long drive way and finally got to the door. I rang the bell and stepped back. The door opened slowly. "You must be Ms. Enlow." I, "Yes i am." He opened the door wider. man, "Please come in. Mr. Kane will be down soon." He walked away. I stood there awkwardly. I looked around. There were painting everywhere. On was of a family. I almost laughed. The stood a younger man. He was bad looking blueish gray eyes, Black hair. A smirk on his lips, some wrinkles but not really noticeable. He was tall and dominate. Next to him was a slightly shorter women. She had bright red hair and Hazel eyes. Her face had many freckles and her lips held a coy smile. She was just as dominate as the man. In her arms she had a small child. The child was a girl. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. She wasn't smiling. In front of the parents stood three children. The two boys were identical both with bright blue with reddish brown hair. The girl had dark brown hair and dark green eyes. Suddenly i heard footsteps. I looked over to see two men. They seemed to be bickering.i turned my whole body to them. The older of the two saw me and smiled. Mr. Kane, "ms. Enlow. Sorry to keep you waiting."  he held his hand out. I shook it. I, "oh its fine Mr. Kane. Its a pleasure meeting you." i smiled at him. I could feel the younger one study me. Mr. Kane, "as to you too. I've heard great things about you from Mr. Brown." I, "I'd hope so. I tutored him back in high school." Mr. Kane laughed, "i like you even more now. Oh pardon my manners. Ms. Enlow this is my younger brother Brayden Kane. Brayden this is Indira Enlow." i finally got to look at the younger one. He was devilish handsome with his brown smooth hair and plotting smile. He was tall. I looked up to His bright blue eyes, they pierced through me. I smiled and held my hand out. Instead of shaking it, he kissed it. I, "pleasure to meet you Brayden." Brayden, "pleasure is all mine Indira." i pulled my hand away slowly and smiled. I turned back to James. I, "when will i get to meet the children?" James looked kinda shocked. James, "now if you want." i, "yes that would be great."

Brayden in picture.