true

I talked to Lauren. Andrew was with his little brother. Lauren, "every thing seem ok." I, "what do you mean?" Lauren, "you seem happy and my son is smiling. So you must've gotten over whatever it was." I, "I'm just putting it past me." Lauren, "okay." she stared at me a little longer. Carson called her over. Val walked over to me. Val, "you look great after having twins." I, " thank you?" val, "so hows life in paradise?" I murmured, "i wouldn't call it paradise." Val, "what happened?" I, "he doesn't want me to go back to work. But i miss my job." Val, "its not his choice. So he could shut his pie hole." i laughed, "thank you i needed that." val, "anytime." i, "happy 10 years anniversary." Val, "we've only been maried 5." I, "yeah but you've be together 10 years. Thats a long time." she smiled and looked over to Stacy. Stacy was talking to a group. They laughed at something she said. Val, "she really is something." I, "how did you meet?" Val, "we were science partners in college. I was horrible at chemistry. Didn't have a clue what i was doing. And he just come walking in. The professor pairs her up with me nd whispered to her good luck. She just smiles and sits next to me. She taught me more than any teacher has ever. I knew right there she was the one." I, "aww. Thats so cute." Val, "how did you meet Andrew?" I, "we met twice. Once when we were little kids. I was an outcast. No one really liked me. And one day this boy stared to play with me. The other kids tell him not to and he aaid he does  not care if I'm odd. And before he left he turned to me and said we'll be best friends. I didn't. Believe him. Years past and I'm going to middle school. I got called to the cafeteria and i get hit. I get knocked to the floor. I look up to see a pair of beautiful eyes and its him. But i dont remember him. Its not til years later do i realize hes that little boy at the park." Val, "wow. You put my story to shame. He just knew you would mean more to him later." I, "well our friendship was rocky at times. But we always found each other." i looked around for him. He was holding both babies. Everyone around was coodling the twins. Val, "i hope you two have a great future together." I, and i hope you and Stacy a happy one." she smiled and hugged me. "You're not trying to steal my wife now?" we pulled away. Stacy was standing there smiling. I, "nope. I got my own to handle. And it looks like he needs some help." Stacy, "that boy always need help. I remember him coming home one day from middle school and shouting i found her. Shes so pretty and nice. I asked who? He said The girl from the park so many years ago." i, "he remembered?" Stacy, "yes. He wouldn't shut up about you. Its was cute. We all believed you two date. But he started to date that one chick and you showed no interest." I, "i was in a relationship already." stacy looked surprised. I, "i really need to check on the boys." i escaped from there stares. I walked straight to my boys and andrew.