okay

We got to the hospital. Bailey was getting stitched up. It was bad. Andrew was in there. Lander, "so what I got from everyone. Bailey saved someone. They were about to get hit by a truck and he pushed them out of the way."

Flashback

I was sitting in the park. I was drawing a picture. I looked over and saw Bailey. He smiled at me. I smiled back. He suddenly stopped. I got up. He just sprinted forward. I followed him and saw a child in the street. He scooped her up. A car buzzed by. I ran to them. I saw the mother of the child running too. I got there. I, "are you okay?" He nodded. The mother grabbed her daughter. She thanked Bailey.

End

Lander, "that kid is always saving other people." I chuckled at how true that was. Lander, "but he never wants to be praised for it."

Flashback

We were at school. It was lunch time. I sat with my friends. Bailey was with his group. I looked over to see a student choking. Bailey ran over and popped the food right out of the guy. The guy kept saying thank you but bailey just brushed it off.

End

We sat there in silence. Just then Andrew and logan came out. We both stood up. Andrew had a bandage on his arm. Logan, "He made it through. " Lander let a breath of relief out. I, "what happened to you?" Andrew, "I was the one who Bailey saved. I was talking to you when it happened." I hugged Andrew. Lander, "thank you for saving my son." Andrew, "I owe him my life." I hugged him tighter. Logan, "he's in a drug induced coma. It's to help him heal better. He'll be like that for 2 weeks. He's in ICU. You can visit tomorrow." We both nod.

Flashback

Bailey was in the hospital. Lander, "He broke his leg in two places saving that girl." We walked into the room. He had a blue cast on. Bailey, "want to sign it?" I laughed well lander smacked him upside the head. I did sign the cast. Bailey, "2 months with this on. I might die." I, "well at least your a hero." He rolled his eyes.

End

Lander and logan talked some more. Andrew, "He just came out of nowhere and pushed me hard. I turned around and saw him laying there in his own blood. The driver just kept going. He opened his eyes for a split Second and chuckled before he passed out." I, "I'm grateful you're okay. Bailey has always been the hero." Andrew, "what do you mean?" I, "there is a long list of people who owe bailey their life. He's been like that since I could remember." Andrew was speechless. I, "let's get you home. I bet you're tired."

2 weeks later

I went to the hospital. I bought some flowers with me. I entered Bailey's room. He was unconscious. I set the flowers down and went to his side. I, "thank you for saving him." His eyes opened. He grabbed my hand. Bailey whispered, "don't tell him." Suddenly his body gave out and a bunch of doctors came in. They pushed me back. Logan, "what happened?!" I stuttered, "He he wo-ke up a-nd talked." I heard a long beep. Logan, "I'm not loosing you Bailey. CLEAR!" They zapped him. His body jumped. Nothing happened. I murmured, "don't die. We need our hero." They did it again and the heart monitor started to beep again. Logan fell back. He came over to me. We embraced each other. He let a small sob out. Logan cried, "I almost lost him." I, "you saved him." I shushed him down. He pulled away and thanked me.

I got home. I stood in our drive way. I started to cry. He almost died and I couldn't do a thing. I got out and went inside. Andrew was watching tv. Andrew, "how was it?" I didn't answer. He turned around. He climbed over the couch. Andrew, "what's wrong?" I, "He almost died. He woke up and died. They saved him." Andrew hugged me. Andrew, "he's okay now." I tried to believe him but something felt wrong.

I went back to visit him. Logan, "he's getting better." We entered his room. Logan, "I have other patients to see." He left. I walked up to him. He looked lifeless. It It was disturbing. I, "You'll always be the hero." He blinked. He looked at me. Bailey, "no. Need to let go. You happiness. No visits." He was confusing me. Bailey, "not long. Em dead." I, "no no no Bailey Cole brown. You will live. You will survive this. You are strong bailey." Bailey, "be happy. Go in miss you." I, "you have to stay. Logan needs you. Lander needs you. You need to stay. I need you to stay." He squeezed my hand. Bailey, "love you. Time up" I screamed, "BAILEY!!!!!" the monitor beeped one last time. Logan came running in. 3 nurses followed him. They tried to bring him back. It was no use. The three nurses bowed their heads. Logan, "no buddy. You need to survive. I love you okay. I need you more than anything." He gripped Bailey's cold hand. I grabbed logan away. He was crying now. I, "I'm so sorry." He sobbed into my shoulder.

I felt like the worse person on this chapter. It was too late for Logan. He didn't get his happy ending. My poor Logan.