Talk

The crying wouldn't stop. They both had fevers. Andrew said they'll be fine but its hard to believe him when he's not here. I am tired and about to lose my mind. Steve has a stuffy nose and Seth throat is sore. 
I finally got Steve's nose unstuffed so he can eat. Seth didn't want to in his bouncer. Steve laid in the play pen. He was slowly falling asleep. I let out a shaky breath. Seth sat in his little bumbo chair. His little nose was red and his eyes were watery and tired. I gave him a small smile. He started to pout. I softly wiped the tear that fell out. I whisper, "its OK. Mama is right here. You're okay." he tried to raise his arms. I quickly scooped him up and rocked him. He did a little yawn. I placed him in the play pen with his brother. They both fell asleep. I let myself relax and doze off.

I woke up to a knocking. The boys were still sleeping. I walked to the door and opened it. I had a mean glared on my face. I was tired and mad. I saw my three students. They looked shocked and a bit terrified. Behind them was brayden. I murmured, "yes?" Orion asked, "so um are you okay?" i chuckled, "Steve and Seth are sick and I've had only maybe 30 minutes to sleep." they seemed to winced. Then crying broke threw the house. I ran down the hall and saw Steve's face turning red. I picked him up and started to shush him. He slowly got quiet. She checked his fever and it was 98°f. It was better. She made sure his diaper was dry. She placed him in the swing and turned on the music. He slowly fell back to sleep. She let out a huff of air and turned around. They looked amazed. She checked on Seth. He was still asleep. She smiled and pulled a thin blanket over him.

"What are there names?" I looked up to see Brayden. I said, "Steve and Seth." the triplets were watching the two babies with awe on their faces. Brayden mumbled, "do you know a girl named Alice wood. She had strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes, A small mole on her top lip?" the name sounded familiar. I couldn't think why. I asked, "maybe why?" Brayden whispered, "she was at the institute for mentally ill. The same one you went too." my heart quickened. I muttered, "I don't know what you're talking about." Brayden explained, "that girl was my sister. When she came back. She wasn't the same. And now she's in a Psychiatric hospital." I looked up at him, "I didn't know you two had a sister." Brayden huffed, "no one talks about her because she was anorexic and my parents just dropped her off at the airport to that demonic place. And you went there for four months." Indira groaned, "I left that part of me in a deep dark corner. So please don't bring it up. I want it to stay away from me." Brayden begged, "They've reopened that place with the same guy. And i want it to be completely shut down for good. But i need reliable victims and there aren't many." Indira felt dread through out her body. Indira mumbled, "Let me think about it."