Mess

I held the locket. It was Alice's and I wanted to know why i have it now. I got up from my couch and went to the office. I sat down at the desk. I grabbed my personal laptop and logged on. I searched for a Alice Wood. Nothing came up. I typed in the institutes name. A new article came up. It was talking about how they will be opening up in a few weeks. So he was telling the truth. But I didn't understand stand one thing. I pushed away from the desk. Why did she have a different last name then them? I pulled out my cell and dialed his number. It rang three times before he answered. Brayden, "yes?" I asked, "why is Alice's last name wood?" Brayden, "she was from my father's affair with our nanny. She has her mother's last name. But her mother died from complications from giving birth and my mom decided to adopt her because she always wanted a girl but Alice wasn't what mom wanted. Alice loved to destroy and make messes. And mom stopped caring for her. This kinda caused a riff in the family. Alice blamed herself and started to destroy herself. And then they sent her to that place." I requested, "um can I know where she's at? I want talk to her." Brayden, "I can take you Sunday." I, "yeah. I can do Sunday."

Andrew uttered , "so this man just comes into our house with your students and asks you to help him with taking down that horrid place you went to a long time ago." I nodded yes and went back to making Philly cheese steak. He groaned, "and on Sunday you are going to meet the girl who had her life destroyed by this place. Can you tell anywhere in my saying this out loud that it's a good idea?" I mumbled, "well you say it how you're saying it. It sound stupid but you don't understand. I need to meet her. It's only right. I didn't get hurt to much by that place But she did." He got really quiet. I looked over my shoulder and saw him thinking. I quickly turned my attention back to the food. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist. Andrew grumbled, "I don't like it one bit but you do need soon closure and maybe meeting this girl could help you. Plus I need some quality time with my boys." I snorted and took the food off the stove. He was still attached to me. I tried to pull away from him. He tightened his grip on me. I could feel him smiling against my neck. I rolled my eyes. He could be so childish.