learn

Mr. Kane walked me up to a room with double doors. He opened them. I saw three teens arguing. Mr. Kane cleared his throat. They stopped immediately. Mr. Kane, "children this is ms. Indira Enlow. Ms. Enlow these are my kids Leroi, Penelope, and Orion. Ms. Enlow is your new math teacher." Penelope, "it looks like shes married dad." i, "engaged actually." Leroi, "why aren't you married yet?" i, "i got pregnant so that pushed our wedding back til next year." Orion, "you have a kid?" i, "kids. I have twin boys." they all smiled. I looked over to mr. Kane. He had a bit of shock written on his face. Mr. Kane, "well i and your uncle are needed else where." the two grown men scurried out. Penelope, "our uncle has a hook on you." i shook my head. I, "he's not going to get anything from me." leroi, "our uncle does not give up so easily." i, "so what have you learned so far?"

I started to pack my things up. The door opened and closed. I looked up to see the younger Kane. I continued to ignore him. I got the last of my stuff and turned to leave. I didn't realize how close he got. He was in my bubble. I did a little jump. Brayden smirked, "well hello." i moved away from him and started to the door. Brayden, "i guess you don't remember me." i, "no i do not mr. Kane." Brayden, "it'll come back you to you soon enough Indira." he walked out of the room. I was left confused.

I was grading there worksheets. They each had a few wrong. I placed them in my bag and went to check on the ribs. I could hear steve play with his toys on his bouncer well seth bounced him the his mamaroo. I placed the thermometer into the meat. It was almost done. I walked out to the living room. The front door opened and closed. In came Andrew. He didn't seem to happy. His eyebrows were squished up and he was huffing. He went straight to his office. I mumbled, "i wonder what happened?"  seth tilted his head and blew a raspberry. I smiled and rubbed his head softly. Steve cooed. I, "you're a little jelly belly huh?" he cooed again. I chuckled and went down the hall. I almost made it to his office but the doorbell went off. I quickly raced back to the living room i went to the front door and opened it. There wasn't anyone at the door. I looked around and saw a box. It was small. I bent down and grabbed it. I went back inside. I could hear andrew yelling now. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I sliced through the tape. I opened the box. In the box sat a small necklace. It was a locket. I picked it up and examined it. I opened it and saw two picture. One of a girl and boy and the the other was just the boy. I checked the address. It was our address. My name was on it. I tossed the locket back in it and hid the box.