Two

Andrew, "I got another crib. I actually got two of everything really." I, "such a good father." He smiled and grabbed steve. We went to there room. It was blue and red. I smiled. Steve cuddle up to his little captain ambearica. I turned to Andrew. He smiled innocently. We left the room. Andrew, "I got myself a family and I could never be happier." He hugged me. I, "I'm tired let's take a nap." I pulled him to our room. The baby monitor was on. I past out once my head hit the pillow.

I sat in my chair feeding Seth. He had light brown hair color. His eyes were closed but they were blue from the protecting film over them. Seth snuggled closer to me. Andrew came in with a fussy steve. Andrew, "he's a mama's boy." I smiled and we switched babys. Steve only sniffled. Andrew, "I'm going to cuddle seth in the living room." I, "okay just be quiet." He left. I, "how about I sing you a song?" He held onto me and whined. I, "let's see. I got the perfect song." I sang softly, "Come stop your crying
It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight

He held my finger tightly.

I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always"
He fell asleep. He was my little baby. I couldn't see myself without them now.

I was making a quick dinner. Andrew got called in. So I was by myself. My phone started to ring. I, "hello?" "Indira I need help." I, "with what bailey?" Bailey, "so my home is flooded. Like I can't even step foot inside. My dad just left the fucking country without telling me. Logan live in California now and for some fucking odd reason all the stupid hotels are full." We only had 2 of them. I, "so you need a place to sleep?" Bailey, "yes. I would never ask you but I'm  so desperate. My foot hurts I'm soaked and worn down." I, "just come over. I'm sure Andrew won't mind." After i told him the address He hung up and I finished dinner.

20 minutes later

A knock came on the door. I got up and answered. Bailey, "it's so cold outside." I gave him a towel. Bailey, "my dad didn't run my pipes well I was in that coma so they busted once I turned my sink on. So the whole place is flooded. I got people going over tomorrow." I helped him to the bathroom. I, "I pretty sure Andrew's clothes will fit you. Dinner is done. Come to the kitchen when you are done." He nod. I shut the door and left.

Bailey, "this is really good." We were eating goulash. I, "so you barely just turned on your water?" Bailey, "I've been living with my dad. He's all worried I get hurt if I live by myself. But I finally convinced him yesterday to let me move back in my home. Then with out even a word he goes and leaves to Cambodia or somewhere." I, "sounds like lander." We ate in silence. Bailey, "thanks for letting me crash here. I just don't really have friend besides Logan." I, "you'd do the same for me." He nod and continued to his food. The house phone went off and then a baby started to cry. I, "shit!" Bailey, "I'll deal with the baby and you answer the phone. It might be important."He got up and went to the nursery up stairs. I, "hello." Darren, "Indira. I can't believe I'm saying this. Nic got in an accident. You need to come down here now." The world seem to stop. I hung up. Bailey came down with Steve in his arms. I, "Nic Nic Nic Nic he he got hur-t" bailey, "calm down innie. Come one breath with me. In out in out in out." He was standing next to me. After I calmed down. I grabbed my keys. I, "can you watch them for me?" Bailey, "yes. Of course. Just just be careful please." I nod and left.