Heart

I got a text from Bailey. I had one day to fix my resume. I felt like the world was laughing at me. I got up and went to the nursery. They were both sleeping. I quickly went back to my room and grabbed my laptop. I went to the office and sat down. I turned my laptop on. I made sure the monitor was on and got to work.

Andrew, "so they transferred Ashley today to some hospital in Florida." i looked up. Andrew, "this got me thinking." "thats never a good idea, " i snickered. He gave me a bitch face. Andrew, "as i was say it got me thinking. Why stay here? I've been getting a lot of job offers from so many hospitals. Maybe we need a new start. Get away from this town." i opened my mouth and closed it. I shook my head. The baby monitor went off. Andrew, "hold your thoughts I'll be right back." he ran up the stairs. I turned away from the food. I could hear him talking to the boys. Andrew whispered, "did you know when i first met your mom, i knew she was the one. She was this little girl playing with the sand well the others played together. She looked like a real princess." there was some shuffling. Andrew, "like i was telling your brother. She was so kind and sweet. She tried so hard to get me to play with the other kids. She didn't want me to get picked on. But i resist and it was the best decision i ever made." the baby cooed.

Andrew had to go back. They needed him. I was feeding my two boys. Steve was drinking his bottle slowly well Seth was pretty much downing his." i picked up seth and started to burp him. I placed him back into his bouncer. The house phone went off. I got up and answered it. I, "hello." "is this Ms. Enlow?" i, "yes. Who is this?" "this is James Kane. Bailey told me about you. I don't have time to interview you but bailey gave you a glowing reference. So if you can come Wednesday that would be great." i stuttered, "yes I'll be there. Thank you Mr. Kane. You won't regret this." He chuckled and my knees went weak. Kane, "i hope your right Indira. Good bye." he hung up. I dropped the phone and leaned against the counter. I have a job now. I did my giddy dance. I went back to my babies. I sang, "mommy gots a job!!!" seth moved his head to the side. I smiled. I kissed their foreheads. I grabbed steve and burped him. He let out a loud one. I chuckled, "nice one. Take after your father."