Bottom

I pulled into the school. I was going to talk to the principal. I receive a very vague letter from him. I grabbed my letter and purse. I locked the car and went towards the school. School was going to start in 3 weeks. I walked into the building it was stuffy. I went into the office and knocked on his door. The door opened. Mr. Guard looked surprised. I, "hello. I received a letter about not needing me?" Mr. Guard, "have a seat." he moved and when around to his desk. I sat in one the chairs in front. I, "i told you i was coming back after the twins." Mr. Guard, "i received a letter of resignation from you." I, "i never sent a letter to you. It must be a mistake." he grabbed a file and handed me a paper. I read through it. It was a letter to resign. But i never made this. I looked up at him. I, "I didn't write this." Mr. Guard, "I'm sorry Indira but I've already found a replacement for your spot. There's nothing i can do." I grumbled , "its alright." i got up and left his office.

Steve was gurgling. Well Seth was drinking a bottle. Andrew was watching sesame street. I took my jacket off and placed my purse on the chair. He saw me and smiled. I, "did you send my boss a letter saying I'm not going back?" his face went into confusion. I felt a light relief wash over me. Andrew, "why would i do that? Maybe your boss did behind your back? He does have a small grudge against you." i pondered it. I sat down by him. He gave me Seth. I started to burp him. He let out a loud blech. I chuckled, "just like your dad." andrew gave me a bitch face. I smirked and coodled at seth. Andrew, "I'm going to get food. Want anything?" i, "popcorn please." he walked to the kitchen. I placed seth in his bouncer. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel to big bang theory.

Nic and clarisse were here. They were arguing over who had a better butt. Steve and seth were staring at them with big eyes. I was cooking some dinner. I, "I'd say nic has the bigger butt. But that's because he's a bottom. He need his ass to be huge." i heard him gasp and she laughed. Nic, "how dare you. My butt is big because it wants to be big and better." he snapped his fingers. I coughed, "sure." clarisse started to laugh harder. She almost fell down. Nic smacked her upside the head. She glared at him and punch his shoulder. Steve and seth cooed at them. I smiled real big. I stirred the chicken into the vegetables. Nic, "smell so good. I miss your cooking innie." clarisse hummed in agreement. I checked the rice. It was almost done. I poured my special sauce into the vegetables and chicken. I pulled out three bowls.