Hurt

Bailey's pov

What if the baby is mine? I'd be on cloud nine. Indira would have my child like I've always dreamed of. But Indira would hate herself. Why did that stupid best friend of hers have to pop into the picture? He ruined my whole plan. I was going to get my innie back. But now he ruined it. Now it's more complicated. If only he screwed up. If he just hurt her once. I'd have my love back. She be where she belonged. And that is with me. But no stupid Andrew is to god damn perfect to mess up. He's always 10 steps ahead of everyone. Now he's living my dream, my life. "Sir there is a man here." I came out of my cloud. I, "send him if Geoffrey." I finished off my scotch and straightened my suit. In came the heroic prince. I, "why hello andrew. What brings you to my homely abode?" Andrew, "quit the crap bailey." The way he said my name would make a regular man tremble. I, "there is no crap to cut my dear friend. Now whatever pleasure brings you here to my domain?" Andrew, "you need to stay away from my indira. I know it was you who is causing her stress. It's not good for the baby." I, "ah I just simply told her a truth. But it's not my place to tell you. But do remind her if she don't tell you it very soon; I'll have to be the bad guy and do it myself." Andrew, "you're a sick man." I laughed, "oh poor poor Andrew I'm merely trying tell the truth for once. No lies this time. It does have to do with the child in her belly." He looked enraged. I, "now I have an important meeting to intend too." My butler came back and escorted Andrew out. I grabbed my phone and left the room. Geoffrey, "Sir if I may speech freely?" I, "yes Geoffrey?" Geoffrey, "Dr. Enlow is a very powerful man. I wouldn't dare mess with him. I don't want to see you in trouble or hurt sir." I chuckled, " you underestimate me Geoffrey. I know what I'm doing and if you must worry. I'd worry about Enlow because he'll be no more once I'm done." I walked past him to my car.

I. Was exiting the building. I looked around. I started off to where my car was. I saw a guy. He was crossing a street. He was on the phone. I looked over and saw a truck coming fast. I broke into a Sprint. I yelled, "run!!!!!!" He couldn't hear me. I pushed him hard. I felt the truck and then darkness.

Indira ' s pov

I was folding laundry. I was becoming a wife/mom. Just thinking this was scary. I finished and started to put everything away. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I placed the cleaning clothes into its drawer. I need a snack. I pulled out raspberries and cuties. I rinsed the berries off and peeled two cuties.

I a bit of dread came through my body. Something bad was going to happen. I grabbed my phone and dailed andrews number. It went straight to voice mail. That was weird. He usually answers me on the first ring. My phone went off. I, "hello." Andrew, "I'm coming home. What do you want for dinner?" I, "Popeyes please. Be careful and I love you." Andrew, "I love you too." The phone call ended after that. That was weird. I got up and went to our room. I grabbed some pajamas and went to the bathroom.

I got finished with getting dressed. I came put and saw my phone lighting up. It was Andrew. I, "yes?" Andrew, "Bailey got hit. Drunk driver He might not live. I'm going to try to save him." I froze. I pressed end. I quickly dailed lander. Lander, "innie. What's wrong?" I, "Bailey. He he got hurt badly. Surgy needs to be done." Lander, "I need to get to the hospital." I, "can you come get me?" Lander, "yes." I told him my address.