new

I got out of my car. Andrew's mom was watching the twins. I went inside the gray building. I saw the receptionist nod at me. I got into the elevator and went up. It stopped at the top floor. I went inside his office. "What brings you to my homely abode?" the chair turned and there sat Bailey. I, "cut the dramatic crap. You know why." he smirked and sat up. Bailey, "that's no way to talk to me. I am after all helping you." i huffed and sat down. I, "is there any jobs that are in my area of expertise?" Bailey, "i have one but." i, "but what?" Bailey, "its like homeschool. There is this family that needs a math tutor. They pay nicely. They have triplets 2 boys one girl." i, "what's the catch?" bailey rubbed the back of his neck. Bailey, "they're. Kinda spoiled. And when i say kinda i mean a lot. But they pay a lot. $500 a week." my eyes grew 2 sizes. I, "what the hell? Why?" he chuckled, "no one seems to last but a week. The parents think if they pay more the tutor will stay." I, "well i can give it a try. Maybe it won't be so bad.." he nod. Bailey, "I'll call the family and set interview up. Then I'll text you the time." i got up. I, "thank you Bailey. Hold on. I need one more thing. Someone sent guard a false recognition letter. Do you think you can find out who did it?" Bailey, "i can do that in my sleep. Give me a week." i nod. I, "thank you Bailey. This means a lot." i grabbed my purse. Bailey, "how are the boys? Haven't seen them since they were born." i, "steve is a sweetheart. Seth eats a lot. They're fine and growing by the second." he smiled. Bailey, "thats good to hear." i left after that.

I got to Lauren's house. I parked the car. I saw my dad's car in the drive way. I froze. I took a deep breath and continued my way to the front door. Right when i got to the door. I saw carson and Gilbert talking. I almost stopped walking. But i went forward. Carson saw me first. He smiled. Carson, "and the queen is back." i smiled at him. I, "wheres my babies at?" he pointed to the living room. Steve was trying to wiggle around. Seth was in his bouncer. Their eyes seemed to light up when they saw me. I cooed, "its my two favorite boys in the whole wide world." they did raspberries at me. I chuckled and picked them both up. I kissed there cheeks. I was happy. I looked up to see bert. He had a sad look on his face. I was having an internal war. I finally said, "this is Steve peter wick and seth clint wick. Steve is the older one by 6 minutes. They're identical twins." bert, "they look a lot like you. They're beautiful." i smiled. He smiled back at me. It felt right.