Three

* Little bit of  teasing smut. Nothing major :) 

Tom

I tap ferociously at the buttons on my controller as I attempt to cover Jacob while he reloads his weapon of choice. Seconds go by and I hear him start cursing at his screen.

I laugh, "You good, bud?"

"I'm fine." He mumbles.

My phone dings and I immediately look up at Jacob. He looks up at me at the same time both confused and curious.

Please do not be Zendaya right now.

I turn the screen on and look at the notification and huff out a sigh of relief. I wanted her to text me, but I really don't want to have to explain to Jacob why she would be texting me this late at night. He's already suspicious because of how often we hang out.

"So how are things with you and Zendaya going?" Jacob asks.

I look up at him stunned, "What do you mean?"

"When you guys went through your lines together, how did it go?" He winks. Oh.

"Practicing with her went smoothly." I set my phone face down between the two of us before continuing, "I think we are going to rock it Wednesday." I avert my gaze toward my own screen as I unpause the game.

"You both have amazing chemistry." Jacob comments, unpausing his screen as well. "It's a shame y'all aren't together like the fans are insisting."

I feel my face heat up as I continue looking through the weapon choices in our game, finally settling on the same gun I had used in the previous round. He wasn't wrong, it's definitely a shame we aren't together. But we can be nothing more than friends. Our director told us from the beginning that we shouldn't fall for each other. I'm not sure why, but it makes sense. We work together, those kinds of relationships never last.

"Dude, you are so red right now!" Jacob laughs, tossing a pillow over at me.

"I'm just tired." I shrug, blushing slightly darker. "Anyway, one last game before we call it a night?"

My phone dings again, this time it was a snap from her. I grab my phone and move ever so slightly before Jacob has the chance to look over at it.

"Is that her?" He asks, making me look up. I only choose to nod as I open the single picture message. That damn tank top. I bite my lip as I stare at my phone, wanting to so badly have her right in front of me once again. "Just ask her out already. You clearly like her."

"I can't, you know that. Besides, we are really good friends. I don't want to ruin that." I tap the screen, making the amazing photo disappear. I take a picture of the TV in front of me and ask her what she is up to.

"So you admit you like her?" He asks, smirking. Damn it, Jacob.

"Dude, let's just play the game so I can kick your ass and you can go home." I jokingly state, yawning a little.

"Kick my ass? Please." Jacob jokes back, finally pressing the start button. We both choose opposite teams.

The entire time we play, I am distracted by the photo Zendaya sent to me. Her chest just looked so damn good in that tight ass tank top. 

I stare at her in awe as she messes with the button and zipper on my jeans. I reach down, grabbing her hair in my hands and create a pony tail with the rubber band I had around my wrist. God she was so stunning on her knees like this. I tugged her hair a little to make her look at me, I wanted to take this all in. Every minute of it; I wanted to savor it.

"Hurry up. I want to shag you as soon as I can." I breathe out, pressing closer to her.

"Dude." I hear Jacob's voice in the distance calling out to me again, just like at the meeting. "Thomas Stanley Holland."

My eyes shoot up at him.

"Seriously, my full government name?" I glare a little.

"It got your attention didn't it?" He chuckles. "What are you thinking about that has you zoning out so much today?"

"I'm just super tired, that's all." I fake a long yawn. "It's been a long day."

"Right. It has nothing to do with whatever Zendaya sent you?" He smirks, teasingly.

I feel my face heat up again in embarrassment. I begin to lie, "No absolutely not. No way dude. She was just seeing what I was up to."

"Your tomato face says otherwise." He winks. "Just admit you like her already dude."

"I don't. She's my friend, nothing more." I shake my head. "Anyway, it's getting late.."

He hums as he caves in to my lies, "Yeah you do seem pretty tired. I'll see you Wednesday!"

As he gathers his things, I begin to shut off my own game system and make my way back to my room. After I finally heard the front door open and close, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Moments after, my phone dings. Another Snapchat notification.

I open the photo from Zendaya and gasp.

No tank top.

- N