Ten**

***Warnings: This chapter contains high levels of smut, this chapter is pure smut. This chapter contains content as follows: smut, spitting, Daddy kink, mentions of cum play, as well as intense mentions of overstimulation. Readers be advised***

Zendaya

I kept checking the clock on my phone, hoping that Tom was going to be showing up to my house at any moment. I had left the door unlocked for him, and I was starting to get worried when he didn't show up by the time he told me he would. The text message that he had sent me earlier in the day, really did a number on me. After reading it, there was a shot sent straight to my core. I knew at this point, Tom was just dragging on the time because he wanted to see if I was going to disobey his text message that he'd sent. There was a part of me that was too horny and too turned on to wait for him. Yet, there was another part of me that was willing to wait for him. My heart pounds while I pick up my phone. Tom wasn't reading my messages and it was getting closer to 6 P.M. Tom told me that he was going to be at my house by 5, but he still hadn't shown up. Usually, when things like this change, he's making sure to call me and let me know that he was going to be late.

I waited for a few moments, before I sent a message to him.

Listen here, Holland. If you don't get here in the next ten minutes, I'm fingering myself.

Nothing. There was radio silence. I was starting to get worried; Tom wouldn't blow me off, would he? Getting a little more nervous, I started to walk towards the sliding glass door around the side of my house. Tom usually parked in the back and walked up the small hill to get to the sliding glass door. An idea pops into my head; an idea that is particularly naughty. Biting my lip, I walk back towards my phone which was sitting where I had left it on the couch. This time when I picked it up, there is a text from Tom.

Zendaya, what did I tell you? Do NOT. I will be there in a few. I am running a bit late. I got caught up at home and I'm still coming. I wasn't able to text because my phone was charging. Don't. I will be there in eight minutes.

Eight minutes was more than enough time to start on my plan. I walk towards my laundry room, where I grab a towel off of the dryer. While I'm in the laundry room, I take the moment to strip completely down into my bra and panties, leaving the rest of my clothes behind. Walking back out into the living room, I lay the towel down in front of the full length windows as well as the sliding glass door. I take a quick glance at the time, noticing that I have seven minutes until Tom was going to be outside my door. I run upstairs and into my bedroom where my cordless Hitachi Magic Wand was located. Tom told me not to get off, well. . . It's about time I broke his rules anyway. He was going to get a show whether he liked it or not.

I can feel my legs shaking before I've even touched the vibrating wand to my clit. When the soft buzzing and vibrating touches me, my body practically pulses. The built up tension and horniness slowly begins to fade and it's overtaken with an overwhelming sense of pleasure. I switch up the power on the wand, allowing my eyes to flutter shut. Moans fall from my lips while I continue watching the door. I move the wand roughly across my clit, the vibrating causing my legs to shake. I snake my free hand down to stick two fingers into my weeping hole, gasping when they fill me up. I pump my fingers in time with the vibrations, moaning loud. The aggressive vibrations cause me to flick the vibrator up to the highest setting. My fingers pump inside of my pussy, causing my toes to curl. I was starting to get extremely close to cumming and I started to see small stars at the edge of my sight. My eyes flutter open and I feel as though there are extra eyes on me. Hoping that it's Tom, I pump my fingers even faster and I feel my cunt tightening around my fingers. While I'm coming undone, I feel the hot pressure on my lower abdomen. Despite my ears being filled with white noise, I can briefly hear the door open. My legs shake while I squirt, a loud moan falling from my open mouth.