Four

This chapter contains mentions of smut, and we want to remind you that this is purely fanfiction. None of this is true, except for the people and some of the events of the story. Please read with caution and we appreciate the love and support! 

Zendaya

I arrive on set, my body practically begging for more sleep. I hadn't slept much the previous night, as I was up on the phone with Tom. I knew it was risky sending him the photos of me with and without my tank top, but I didn't care. Jacob was over at Tom's and I was just in the mood to piss Tom off a bit. It worked because over the span of a few minutes, my Snapchats from Tom went from innocent to dirty as fuck. We never usually settled for phone sex, but Darnell was staying over downstairs, and I knew that he was going to question me if I tried to sneak out. I didn't finally fall asleep until Tom was out of the shower and back on FaceTime with me. Even though we'd just seen each other earlier in the day, we caught up and talked about nonsense. His voice was quiet and hushed while he told me about the numerous times that he kicked Jacob's ass in their game. I was slowly talked to sleep and as I drifted out of consciousness, I thought I heard Tom say something that stuck with me this morning when I woke up.

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open as Tom continues to whisper about his day, "Daya, you should have seen how mad Jacob got each time he lost. I thought he was going to break something, but he never did. It wasn't the same not having you here with us, but I knew it would have looked strange had you been here when Jacob showed up."

I don't respond and I feel my body begin to fall asleep. As I'm drifting further towards sleep, I hear Tom's soft laugh. I'm not sure how long he remained on screen, simply just staring at me, but when he spoke again, his voice was soft. "Goodnight, my dear. I love you."

Maybe I had heard him wrong. Tom and I always had a chemistry, something that neither of us could ever explain. Did he really love me? Or was it a moment when he was caught up in staring at me that he said those three words? Maybe I had heard things and I was imagining it, so when I woke up only three hours later, I wanted to ask him. When I picked up my phone, Tom's face was calm, and his eyes were closed. He was sleeping, I could hear the soft snores drifting from his mouth. After a few moments of simply just staring at him, I couldn't stop myself from saying the same thing; "I love you."

"Zendaya, your call time will be in two hours," Darnell says as the makeup artist packs up her items to bring them back to the main makeup trailer. "Do yourself a favor and take a nap. You look like hell."

"I think I just might do that," I reply with a smile on my face as I glance up from my phone.

A text rings in from Tom: Is he gone yet? I need to see you.

"Okay, I'm going to head back home for a bit. I'll grab us some coffee on the way back if it's needed." Darnell turns on his heel and exits my trailer.

I quickly begin to type back a message to Tom and while my attention is on my phone, my trailer door opens. I hear the lock click before my phone is pushed out of my hands and someone's lips are on mine. I gasp in shock, ready to push the person back but when their hands squeeze my hips, I know it's Tom. His lips begin to venture away from my lips, and I grab his face so that our eyes meet.

"Well, hi to you too." I say with a giggle before Tom gives me a cheeky smile.

"Hi," He gives me another kiss before pausing. "You look good today."

"You always say that." I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands grip my thighs. He lifts me off the ground before setting me down on my vanity. I want to ask him about if he truly said he loved me last night, but his lips are on mine before I can get the words out.