Five**

Warning: there is extreme smut in this chapter. Includes: PDA, Public sex, BDSM rules, Name-calling, etc. Please remember that any chapter with two of these cute stars ** means that there is smut involved in said chapter. If you are underaged and should not be reading this, please stop now. please be advised that this may be the last warning for this kind of thing for the chapters I write. Anyway ENJOY :)

Tom

Tom: Hey, call me when you get the chance

My hands shake as I hit the send button on the text to Zendaya. I'm so unsure of how she feels about this whole thing. Like I know she kissed me, I know we ended up finishing our hook up together with me making her cum before I had to go, however, she didn't verbally say how she felt.

Does she feel the same way? Or is this really all just lust for her like it was for me in the beginning?

I waited patiently to see if she would answer. I was in a meeting about other scenes coming up and future script readings I would have to attend for the movie, but all I could think about was how she had immediately kissed me after I told her how I really and truly felt about her. In the beginning we both swore we wouldn't catch feelings, that this would be fun and nothing more; I seemed to have failed following that one rule. Granted I broke a few of the rules we created, but this one was a big one.

She doesn't respond as I stare at my phone for ten minutes. I feel a hand pat my back as the weight of the couch shifts beside me. I completely forgot he was here for a minute.

"You doing okay, buddy?" Jacob asks, his eyes full of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans as I tuck my phone into my pocket.

"I was thinking we could go see that new horror film that came out," Jacob begins. He quickly adds, "I already asked Zendaya to join and she's down. If you're busy we completely understand-"

"I'll come." I answer quickly. I would literally follow her anywhere. I'm dying to see her again anyway. "What time?"

"In about an hour. Did you wanna carpool or meet us there?" He asks, smirking.

"I'll meet you there." I brush my fingers through my hair as I think deeply about whether this is a good idea or not. I know I want to talk to her, but is it really a good idea to talk around Jacob? He is already so suspicious of the two of us. He basically already knows how I feel about her.

. . .

I hold my blanket in my arm as I wait for my two friends in the parking lot. I got here a little early so I could buy out the entire movie theater room. Apparently, Jacob had thought ahead of me and had already done just that. We had all of 2A to ourselves, besides the front two rows where they were unable to refund some people. Which was totally fine.

I look up as I hear the tires roll along the pavement. Jacob parks beside my car, shutting the engine off as he does. I watch the two of them climb out of the vehicle and walk over to me.

"Hey," I cleared my throat, glancing at Zendaya. She awkwardly smiles at me as if something is on her mind and grabs her arm. "You guys ready to get spooked?" I teasingly ask, glancing at my other friend.

"I think you guys will be more scared than me." He challenges.

"You're definitely going to lose that bet." I chuckle, knowing I'm not easily frightened. Zendaya keeps her mouth shut as I speak, but gives me a look that tells me she knows I'm lying.

"You're on." He laughs as we walk into the building. We make our way up to the desk and give them our tickets only for the wonderful lady to give us back each ticket with a small holepunch.