CHAPTER 7

SAKURA EMPIRE FIFTH AIRCRAFT CARRIER DIVISION.

On the forward flight deck Shokaku sits somewhat distraught.

Shokaku: How unfortunate for me to be bullied by our evil superiors, don't you think so Zuikaku?

Standing at the bow of her ship, Zuikaku answers her sister.

Zuikaku: Sister, could you take this seriously? We can show those old ladies in the first division how good we are

Shokaku: Damn, you're a very direct girl, don't worry, your older sister supports you.

Zuikaku: (Draws her sword) That's right! If you are here there is nothing to fear!

Zuikaku is covered in fire and her ship glows...

AZUR LANE BASE

The base had already been alerted to the fifth division's attack on the Hornet fleet.

Wales: We urgently need a fleet that can set sail now.

Me: I can set sail now.

Cleveland: Me too.

Enterprise: I'm going too, Hornet is my sister, so I think it's only fair that I go.

Javelin: I'll go.

Laffey: Laffey is going too.

Wales: Well, in that case go.

All: Understood!

So the girls went to help the allied fleet, however, the enemy also has reinforcements, the Iron Blood fleet.

Meanwhile, in Hornet's fleet, all of them were incapacitated except for Hornet, she dodges, but can't attack.

Hornet: I don't understand how two carriers could disable a fleet of carriers, battleships and cruisers!

Shokaku: (Playing a melody on a flute) This is a melody that guides souls to the afterlife.

Hornet: No thanks, I want to live.

Zuikaku: You lowered your guard!

Hornet: Damn.

In that Zuikaku appears in Hornet's blind spot, Zuikaku is ready ready to cut Hornet.

RRROOONNNNNNNNNN! ¡TATATATATATATATATATA!

Zuikaku: Nani!?

In that several Corsair planes attack Zuikaku, Zuikaku realizing she cuts all the bullets without problems.

Enterprise: (shocked) What was that? How was she able to cut all those bullets?

ME: That's impossible!

Zuikaku: Nothing is impossible for me! So here you are Gray Ghost!

Zuikaku lunges at Enterprise and Enterprise blocks the attack with her bow.

Hornet: Sister!

Enterprise: (Struggling) I'll stop her! Get out!

Hornet: Thank you sister.

Me: Quick! I'll cover you!

In that, two Shokaku planes try to prevent Hornet from escaping, but our protagonist uses the CIWS.

¡BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Shokaku's planes were easily shot down.

Hornet: Who are you?

Me: I'm USS Long Beach, Long Beach-class cruiser!

Shokaku: Who is that? Zuikaku! Do you know that kansen?