CHAPTER 25

THIRD PERSON POV

The bloody combat continues, the siren planes try to attack the allied fleet, but the imperial and Azur Lane planes avoid disaster, in addition Long Beach uses the short-range anti-aircraft missiles to shoot down the enemy planes, Orochi was being pushed back .

Orochi: Well I guess I don't have a choice anymore.

In that the battleship Orochi begins to shine and then in the stern of the ship an intercontinental missile is prepared to fire surprising the girls present.

Denver: [Aneki, what is that?]

Cleveland: [I don't know, but if it's siren that means it's up to no good.]

Prinz Eugen looks at this enemy weapon very similar to a massive rocket, then she begins to analyze it with her eyes.

Eugen: (Analytical voice) It looks very similar to the Vergeltungswaffe 2 rocket.

Yuudachi: (Not knowing anything) Orchard...?

Tester: Not a bad guess, what you see is a weapon from the future that is hundreds of times better than your Vergeltungswaffe 2. This weapon is way beyond your understanding.

Enterprise looks at Orochi's ballistic missile and in that she remembers Long Beach's technical description of this weapon.

Enterprise: That weapon... we have to stop the launch of that thing! [Long Beach, Orochi is about to shoot that gun! Stop her at all costs!]

Me: [I'm on it! I'm getting ready to shoot!]

Enterprise: [Shoot something!]

Me: [If I do that we're all going to die from the explosion! Don't take that weapon lightly! If the weapon accidentally detonates within 10 km no one will be saved!]

Enterprise: ¡TCH!

FFOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

In that the Orochi intercontinental missile begins to take off, this time the SM-1 missile will have its debut against the Orochi intercontinental missile, fortunately Orochi's weapon is not an intercontinental missile from our world or a damn hypersonic missile, for what an SM-1 missile would be fine for the job.

The girls look at all this somewhat surprised.

Illustrious: What a wicked presence.

Wales: (Thoughtfully) Where is that thing going? (realizes something) Impossible! Can that weapon reach the base?

Orochi looks at the direction of the intercontinental missile while smiling in a very refined way.

Orochi: Destroy the enemy unilaterally from a very far distance, that's the evolution of weapons... the power to destroy the enemy's base from across the ocean... simply put, a power to deter any enemy that comes along. seeks to attack you.

POV FIRST PERSON

Enterprise: [Long-chan! The missile was fired! I'll go intercept it!]

Me: [I'll take care of it! Do not do anything!]

Luckily I have overestimated the capacity of that weapon, the missile is only able to fly at a speed below the speed of sound, I just have to hope that this missile gets far enough away to avoid being damaged by the shock wave of the explosion.

Me: Will a distance of 20 km be enough?

Fire control locks the missile successfully to the target, after calculations I order the missile to be fired and the fired missile flies towards the enemy missile to intercept it.

THIRD PERSON POV

Orochi sees a missile being fired from one of Azur Lane's ships, this missile flies at a much higher speed than the intercontinental missile she fired.

Orochi: (Shock) What is that thing?

The RIM-66 Standard MR (SM-1MR/SM-2MR) is a medium-range surface-to-air missile (SAM) originally developed for the United States Navy (USN). The SM-1 was developed as a replacement for the RIM-2 Terrier and RIM-24 Tartar which were deployed in the 1950s on a variety of USN ships.

¡BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

A large explosion can be seen on the horizon.

Orochi: (Shocked) BAKANA! (Impossible in Japanese)

Me: It doesn't matter if you have the ability to attack at a distance beyond your enemy's reach, however, your tactic is useless if the enemy has the ability to counter your weapon.

Long Beach says these words as she looks at Orochi's shocked expression.

Orochi snaps out of her trance and decides to fire a missile one more time.

Orochi: Well, if it doesn't work once, the next time it will. 

Enterprise: Hey!

¡FIIIIIIUUUUUUUUU! ¡CLING!

Enterprise: You won't!

In that, Enterprise's arrow hits Orochi's missile launcher, rendering it inoperable.

Orochi: NOOOOOOOOOO! The missile launcher! Activate shields!

Me: You won't!

In that a Tomahawk missile hits the central part of the Orochi, in that section are the chimneys, a precise hit in that area would damage the boilers or engines.

IA (Orochi): Serious damage to engines 1 and 2, power loss at 70%. Shields cannot be activated, you can only sail at 9 knots.

Orochi: Shit! This can not be happening!

Orochi searched for a way to reactivate his weapons and defensive systems, but all to no avail.

Meanwhile, the Azur Lane fleet began to fight back.

Wales: Shoot! Don't let the enemy shoot that thing again!

All the ships of the Royal Navy began to fire at Orochi, the projectiles of various calibers fell on Orochi, but the thick armor of this colossus saved it from severe damage, the only ship that did significant damage was New Jersey since she had the larger caliber guns.

Red Axis was not far behind.

Atago: Concentrate the attack on Orochi!

Takao: Orochi is our responsibility! It's our fault that thing got out of control! UTEEEEEEEEEEE!

All the Red Axis ships also attacked Orochi with all the war power they possessed.

Wales: Good! The enemy cannot fight back! keep shooting!

Me: I think it's over, I guess we overestimated Orochi... but on second thought, if I didn't exist that would mean Orochi would have a 70% chance of defeating Red Axis and Azur Lane's fleet, because I've disabled her combat system, she is defenseless against the attack of Azur Lane and Red Axis... (Looks at something that terrifies me) What the hell is that?

Orochi was very furious at this event, she did not expect Azur Lane to be beating her up.

Orochi: This is way out of my predictions, but I won't take a loss as a result, I guess I have to play my last card to regroup and fight back.

In that Orochi summons several portals and several mass production ships come out of them surprising the allied fleet of Azur Lane and Red Axis.

TO BE CONTINUE................................................. ...........