CHAPTER 20

POV THIRD PERSON SAKURA EMPIRE BEDROOMS

In the dorms, the girls have an informal meeting to discuss the events of the past while eating and drinking.

Ise: (Drinking Sake) This gets really troublesome for us.

Hyuuga: The Orochi project is put on hold while ship repairs are done and to make matters worse, all siren ships in mass production no longer obey us.

Takao: I'm very worried about Akashi. I am very worried about her.

Shokaku: To begin with, the whole plan was very obviously going to fail. We couldn't trust the fate of our nation to something we knew nothing about.

Soryuu: It's not as simple as it seems.

Hiryuu: Red Axis is not a monolithic alliance, hostilities were our main ones to begin with, Iron Blood to date has done nothing but observe.

Hyuuga: But the real enemy is the siren, I don't understand why the war between us.

The morale of the girls did not go up, rather it went down more, the purpose of this meeting was to raise the morale of the girls, so this meeting was counterproductive.

Outside the empire's commercial area, Takao and Zuikaku talk while looking at the sea.

Takao: How do you feel?

Zuikaku: I already feel much better, although I still can't explain how I ended up injured, but my wounds have healed and I've already repaired my flight deck.

Takao: I'm glad to hear that, but the current situation isn't very good, I'm afraid the Empire... no, the whole world is being pushed to a dire end.

Zuikaku: (Grinning provocatively) Then it's our duty to destroy that destiny.

Takao looks at Zuikaku somewhat surprised and then smiles, Zuikaku maintaining his competitive smile.

UNKNOWN PLACE SAKURA EMPIRE SEVERAL YEARS AGO

Kaga: This place?

Kaga is confused, she looks ahead and sees Akagi walking towards a place, and in front of Akagi appears Amagi.

Akagi: Amagi-nesama.

Amagi turns to see Akagi with her typical motherly smile, Kaga is just a spectator of this situation.

Amagi: ¡Cough! ¡Cough!

Amagi starts coughing loudly and loses her balance, Akagi manages to catch her before she falls to the ground.

Akagi: (worried) My God, your condition has gotten much worse, what were you doing outside?

Amagi: I'm so sorry, today I felt good and decided to go for a walk, after all, today is the first day of spring, so I decided to see the cherry blossoms, hehe.

Akagi: Sister...

Amagi: I'm already dead, but remember, even if I die, I'll always be here...

In that Amagi touches Akagi's chest at the height of the heart.

Amagi: In your heart, remember it.

Akagi: (Sad) Please don't say that, it breaks my heart to hear those words.

Amagi: Don't tell me that, remember that my power doesn't come from my strength, you are my source of power, please don't be sad, when you are sad I feel very bad and sick, so please smile, do it for me , Please?

Akagi wipes away her tears and gives her older sister the best smile.

Amagi: (Smiling) Thank you.

Akagi hugs her sister as she buries her face into her sister's chest, Amagi responds by returning the hug.