CHAPTER 9

POV FIRST PERSON

After rescuing the girls from Dragon Empery we did not go to the port where after anchoring I was taking care of Ning Hai since Vestal is still repairing the damaged ships in the base and I have medical knowledge, I had to take care of them.

THIRD PERSON POV

In the dormitories reserved for the royal Navy, the royal girls have a tea hour, where they chat.

Wales: I'm here to report on the incident yesterday where we rescued two cruisers from the Dragon Empery.

QE: I see what happened?

Wales: Well, they were on a stealth mission, investigating suspicious siren activity, but on the way back they were ambushed and their leader seriously injured.

QE: I see where is she now?

Wales: She is in the medical bay of the hospital, her injuries are somewhat serious, but now she is out of danger, Long Beach told me that in a week she should be back in action.

QE: I see, it's a relief to know.

Elizabeth picks up her cup of tea and takes a sip from the cup.

Hood: But what do you know for now?

Wales: According to Ping Hai, apparently their communication signal was compromised and their information was leaked to the enemy, luckily the skill and experience of both saved them from certain death.

Hood: Well, that sure saved them.

SAKURA EMPIRE THIRD PERSON POV

The landscape of this nation is very mystical, the rising sun rises and shows us a magnificent landscape.

In the port, the imperial girls run to receive their comrades on the Kako cruiser with Furutaka.

Furutaka: (Excited) Oh? They are already here.

At the port, the girls who participated in this operation against Azur Lane walk towards the girls who are going to receive it.

Furutaka: Akagi-san, welcome.

Akagi: Thank you Furutaka.

Kaga: What happened while we were outside?

Furutaka: Nothing out of the ordinary, Nagato needs to talk to you.

Akagi: I understand, I will inform you immediately.

Kako: (Speaks to Ayanami) Welcome Ayanami.

Ayanami: I'm back.

Kako: No injuries?

Ayanami: No.

??: Look, she is here.

A voice filters out making everyone turn to see who it is, the owner of that voice is Yuudachi who came with Shigure and Yukikaze who are very excited.

Yudachi: Hello Ayanami!

Yukikaze: I, Yukikaze has gone out of his way to greet you, you must be very grateful. (Add Nanoda at the end of the sentence)

Yudachi: Well? How many enemies did you take down?

Ayanami is in a cold sweat, she doesn't know how to deal with situations like this, which Shigure does notice.

Shigure: Why don't we have some tea while we listen to your stories?

Yudachi: (jumps on top of Ayanami) YATA! Meal!

On another side of the port the fifth division disembarks and they are received by the second division.