eighteen

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18
ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Warning(s): Violence, Gory

"Until when are you going to keep me here?" Y/N asks with her hands being tied to the chair.

"Can you shut your mouth up for a while? You've been kidnapped!" One of the kidnappers scolds her. "Of course I know I'm being kidnapped. But I'm asking you, when are you going to release me and what are you waiting for?" They all glare at her. "Oh," Y/N gasps as she grins at them. "Shut your mouth up, bitch. Do you want us to add more bruises to your face?" Y/N's lips parting. Ah. Yes. Her face is bruised because of the punches and slaps that they gave her.

"I know what you guys are doing. You want to threaten Haitani Ran into this right?"

One of the people walks towards her, which she guesses as their leader. And she slaps her face hard in the face, again. A small smirk comes across Y/N's face as she licks the blood at the corner of her lips. "I don't go easy on women. So shut your mouth up before I kill you now." The smirk on Y/N's face grows wider as she sees he takes out a dagger, pointing at her chest.

"Go on. Kill me. Struck that dagger here." She glances at her chest.

"Boss, are you sure this is Haitani L/N? She's being so carefree!" The boss gulps as he takes one step backward. "No. She's just trying to buy some time." That statement makes her chuckle. "No, I'm not. I was just saying that because you seemed hesitating to kill me. Weren't you?" She tilts her head a little. "Come on. I have no protection now. You can just kill me."

"You are one annoying bitch." The leader walks back to the group who's discussing something.

Really, Y/N can't lie, her face hurts like hell. Not only that, her muscles, her whole body hurts so much. "It's not going to work, you dickheads." Y/N's tone goes serious as some of them look at her. "He's not going to rescue me." She says. "How can you be so sure? Why wouldn't he want to rescue his poor wife?" Y/N shakes her head.

"First of all, I am not poor. I can purchase your short dicks and it's not even a quarter of the money in my bank account. Second, people only rescue the ones that they care for. Third, the ones that they care for means the ones that they love. And fourth," She takes a deep breath.

"My husband is not the one among them."

The way they all look so confused makes Y/N laugh. "You guys look so clueless and it look stupid." She raises her chin up, as the sounds of her laughing echoes in the basement. "Arranged marriage of two humans that hate each other. How is that going to work? Just eliminate me already. He won't come. You guys are just wasting your time. Ran is probably dancing in happiness now because he gets to be with his girlfriend again." Y/N looks down on the plain coloured cement floor.

"If he does come to rescue me, it means he cares for me. And that's just— zero-possibilities."

═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════

"What do you mean?" He grips on the phone tightly that his veins are so visible.

"I-I got in here and Sister isn't here. We've looked at all the places already! But her phone is still here!" He can hear panic in Eri's sound. Ran stands up from his seat. "Stay until I get here." He ends the call. Now all eyes are on him, some are whispering, some jaws dropping. "We'll end today's meeting here. Everyone, dismissed." He fixes the tightness of his necktie. His heart feels so uneasy. "S-Sir, let us call the driver first—"

"I'll drive the car myself." He states, unbuttoning a few buttons as he rolls his sleeves up.

"I need the car key." The assistant bows down as he places the key on Ran's big palm. "Cancel all my plans for today." Ran speaks before he unlocks the door and drives the car off.