Chapter Four - A Natural Submissive

At five o'clock, I clicked the video feed back on.

I was mildly surprised to find that the pixie was not in the room though Mary was there, tidying the place up. However, I could hear splashing noises so I switched across to the video feed from the bathroom. As I had guessed, she was in the bath!

I kept half an eye on her as I studied the 'in depth' that my operatives had prepared on a police officer who had recently been promoted into a senior position in the regional drugs squad. He seemed unusually intelligent and competent but there were more than enough levers there to manipulate him, should the need arise. Perhaps I should arrange an accidental meeting with him sometime.

I kept the video footage from the bedroom running and I was amused when Mary resorted to the 'Please! I'll be in as much trouble as you if you don't do as you're told,' line of argument. Whilst it was probably not true, I had no objection to being painted as the bad guy.

Then came the moment I'd been waiting for - when the little pixie learnt that she was not going to be allowed any underwear.

The effect was perfect. Her mouth opened and closed but no noise came out. She simply had no idea what to say, or even to think!

Still smiling, I clicked off the video stream and turned my attention back to the police officer.

Then at six o'clock, on the dot, there was a timid knock on the door!

"Enter!"

"Mr Jarvis asked me to show Miss Naomi down, Sir."

"Thank you, Mary. You may go."

I turned my attention to Naomi and had to swallow a smile when I saw the fury smouldering behind those enormous eyes.

Oh yes!

She fidgeted uncomfortably under my gaze so I simply said, "Stand still when you are in my presence." Those huge, green eyes made it quite clear that she wanted to bite my head off but she did as she was told. She understood that she had absolutely no choice.

Mary had done an excellent job with her. She was wearing no makeup, as I had instructed, but she had been washed and polished; her scruffy fingernails had been tidied up and some attempt had been made to rein in her wild, red curls.

The dress was perfect. It was made of some light, flowing material with a modest neckline and no sleeves. But it was so short that it was barely decent.

I allowed her to wait as I continued to study the report and, only when I was ready, did I turn my attention back to my little victim. I walked across the room to the lounge area, passing unnecessarily close behind her. The blanket that I had requested was draped over the back of one of the sofas so I folded it in four and spread it out on the coffee table.

Then I took the wooden ruler from my desk drawer. I had considered asking James to collect one of my riding crops but had decided that it would be unnecessary. I could not imagine that she was going to require anything more than a couple of gentle reminders and, if necessary, I could always improvise.

When I judged that she had waited long enough, I stepped across to stand behind her - just behind her - so close that she could feel my breath on that wild, red hair. Though she flinched, she remained obediently still.

Again, I let her wait like that for a while.

"You are to remove your dress and go and kneel on the coffee table," I told her at last.

That was too much for her. "Who do..." she began.

Naturally, I did not allow her to complete the sentence. I just gave her a sharp rap on the bottom with the ruler.