Chapter Thirty-Four - O Fortuna

I returned to the 'Paris' stage, collecting a set of suspension manacles on the way. Suspension work is a specialist area and I require my clubs to retain control of the equipment. I dismissed Nora with a word of thanks then took a few moments to prepare myself for the scene - both physically and, more importantly, mentally.

Only when I was ready, did I rub a finger up and down my pixie's spine to alert her to my presence. Then I clipped the manacles around her wrists and, attaching cables to them, I used them to hoist her up towards the ceiling

I rolled the bed back, out of the way, then attached another pair of shackles, this time, to her ankles. By winding in the cables attached to these, I folded my pixie in half. Her body dangling from her wrists, which were stretched up above her head, shoulder width apart, and her legs, which were splayed out in a V-shape, stretching up, almost as high as her shoulders.

The position drew slight gasps from the otherwise silent onlookers - it was only possible because she was so extraordinarily flexible. It was based on one of the yoga figures that I had seen her practicing.

She dangled, impassively, swaying slightly.

I positioned a vertical steel bar directly underneath her, securing a narrow, slightly flexible bullet vibrator to its tip. Then I lowered her down until she was suspended just above it. After adjusting the bar to ensure that she was perfectly aligned, I rubbed copious quantities of lubricant into my pixie's bottom - which drew a slight whimper of pleasure - and onto the vibrator.

A panel on the wall allows control of all the winch mechanisms, and so on, and I activated the 'slow drop' feature. Over the next five minutes, they would lower her a further two inches - a significant two inches for her!

At first she swayed slightly so I had to guide her bottom onto its target but, before long, she was sufficiently impaled that swaying was no longer an option - only some slight twisting which, I knew, would serve to heighten the intensity of the experience.

And, when she was completely secure, I stepped around in front of her to appreciate the scene. She was stretched out in a downwards-facing arrow shape as she was slowly... slowly... lowered down onto my instrument of sweet torture.

My pixie was still almost completely in her passive mind set and it took an amusingly long time for her to appreciate what was being done to her. When the realisation dawned, she managed to meet my eye and there was even the faintest hint of a smile on her face telling me that she appreciated the æsthetic elegance of the form.

But as she was lowered further, she began to experience the full force of the vibrator. She gasped and, by a supreme effort of will, she managed to pull herself up slightly on her arms. She could not completely decouple herself but she could, at least, reduce the pressure a little. As she did so, I flipped the vibrator into a heightened mode. Instead of a gentle, intimate purr, it was now giving regular pulses of significantly greater intensity... and occasionally, these pulses would build together into an all consuming surge.

And, of course, I timed the first of these surges to take control of her body as her arm muscles gave way and she was forced to lower herself, gingerly, back down. Her head stretched back, her eyes fell closed and she let out a deep sigh as an intense, shuddering wave of pleasure wracked through her.

More spectators were gathering as the intensity of our scene built and, as that first, intense surge relaxed its grip on her, I moved over and breathed gently in her ear, "Have you seen how many people are enjoying your performance?"

For a moment, her eyes opened wide in shock as she recalled that she was on public display and then realised how many people were there to witness her being reduced to a quivering mass of unalloyed carnal cravings. But then she made the decision to embrace the experience and she smiled weakly out at the audience until another wave of ecstasy took possession of her.