Chapter 1 The First Squad part 1

AN: Cover for the book made by NoelleAnn397  from Camellia | GRAPHIC SHOP [ OPEN ]

It was an average day in a very nice city known as Springfield. However, there was something up. A new family had just moved in as the father got a new job in Springfield. While the father was happy to have a new job, the kids weren't happy as they didn't want to move. The mother looked over to her middle daughter as she was bridging a box into the house. Her daughter Hannah was sitting on the stairs with a sad, dejected look on her face. Her mother pushed her daughter's purple hair out of her face getting Hannah's attention.

"Hey Hannah are you OK sweetie?" The mother asked gently.

"No mom, I'm not! I didn't want to move nor did Lilly, let alone Danie!," Hannah said clearly very upset.

"I know you didn't want to move but we had no other choice. After all, your father got a good job here and you know how badly he needed one." The mother explained.

Hannah sighed before saying "yeah I know we were struggling with money after he lost his old one but did it have to be so far away. I want to be with my old friends and my old school."

"I know sweetie, but hey, look on the bright side. Your new school doesn't have uniforms so that means that we can go out and get you a new wardrobe." The mother tried reassuring Hannah.

"Yeah, that does sound good, but still I miss my old friends back home." Hannah said less than reassured.

"I know, but you'll adjust here. Now why don't you go and unpack your stuff?" the mother asked.

"Ok mom I will." Hannah groaned.

After a week had passed, Hannah woke up to the sound of her alarm going off next to her bed. She whined a little as she pressed the dismiss button and grudgingly got out of bed. She looked around in her new room, which was on the second floor. There was a window right next to her bed and a door on the other side of her room. She also had a wardrobe on the left side of her room and a computer on a desk on the right side. Even if she has her own room there isn't much privacy as her room is in between her brothers and sisters rooms.

Hannah went up to her wardrobe and picked out an outfit to wear to school. She settled for a white V-neck T-shirt, a purple skirt with a red trim at the bottom, her favorite pair of red boots, and a jacket that had the red and purple color scheme as well. After changing she left her room and went down the L shaped staircase to the comfy kitchen that smells of eggs and bacon, for breakfast.

When she arrived she saw her father was dressed for work and was quickly finishing up his breakfast so he could get to work on time. Her mother was cooking some more bacon and scrambled eggs. Her big brother was already eating some waffles and her little sister was eating some of the bacon and eggs that their mother had already made. Hannah sat down right in between her older brother and little sister and waited for her breakfast to be ready.

"Oh, Hannah, you're up. That's good. Your breakfast will be ready in just a moment," Mother said, while finishing up what she was cooking.

"Ok, Mom," Hannah said quite dismissively, still sad about the move.

After breakfast Hannah and her siblings left for the new school. The school was called Springfield Consolidated and was designed in a way that the elementary, middle, and High School were all connected together. The High school had the largest student population as it offered a variety of tentacle classes. This brought in many kids from all around Springfield to attend the school.

Lilly would be going to middle school, while Hannah would be starting her freshman year in high school and her brother would be a junior. After the three siblings went inside the school building they split to find their first classes of the day. Hannah had managed to find her class with the help of some teachers.