Chapter 4 The Light blue and Yellow Squads

The next day in the shadow realm Shade was wandering around the castle he was living in with the other henchmen of Lucifer. He was pacing back and forth in front of a bar where a shadow would serve drinks and food. Sitting at the bar sipping on a cocktail was one of Shades' fellow henchmen Melanie.

"So Princess Iris is on earth and she has already found two members of the rainbow squads?" Melanie questioned Shade.

"Yeah and they won't tell me where she is," Shade said angrily.

"Whoever said that they know her?" a male voice questioned that Shade and Melanie recognized to be Samael.

"Well Samael, how else would they have the rainbow squad amulets?" Shade asked angrily.

"Even so, Iris could've given those amuelts to those stupid kids in disguise, they may not even know her at all," Samael explained, pointing out that possibility.

"Hmm, true but still they can help us find her. We have to eliminate them before Iris finds the rest of The Rainbow Squads," Shade said, crossing his arms.

"Well then I guess I'll be the one to do so since you've already failed twice," Melanie said before finishing her drink then took off to earth to find Iris and destroy the rainbow squads.

Back on earth at their school roof, Jake and Hannah were eating lunch. They wanted to be alone to have a private conversation about yesterday's events. "Man, I still can't believe what happened the other day," Jake said while looking at the glove on his hand.

"I know it all feels like a dream, but it's all real. I don't know what to think of this," Hannah said before eating a bit of her lunch.

Jake nodded then looked over to his right, and there he saw Lila and Josh. Lila seemed to be drawing something and Josh seemed to be posing for it. "Hey Hannah look," Jake said then pointed to the twins. Hannah looked over and smiled a little at Josh's pose as it was rather funny.

"Hey let's see what Lila's drawing," Hannah suggested.

"Ok, I always wondered what Lila drew in there but she's afraid that someone will steal her art so she only shares it with Josh," Jake added.

"Why the distrust? We're her friends aren't we?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, but she's just worried about her art being stolen," Jake said.

"Well let's take a quick peek at what she has in there," Hannah said and walked up to Lila along with Jake. When they looked in the sketch book Lila was drawing in without her noticing they saw that she had drawn anime characters that look a bit like her and Josh.

"Oh, hey Hannah hey, Jake" Josh greeted as he noticed them.

When Lila heard what her brother said she jumped out of her seat and hid the sketch book behind her back.

"Um w-what are you guys doing up here?" Lila asked nervously.

"Oh we just wanted to see what you two were up to right Jake?" Hannah said, giving Jake a look telling him to follow along with her explanation.

"Yeah we saw you two coming up here so we wanted to know what you were doing," Jake said, going along with Hannah's explanation.

Lila and Josh looked at each other and looked back at them. The two just said 'Ok' and the school bell rang.

"Oh well, classes will be starting soon, let's go," Lila said then started hastily putting her stuff in her bag before leaving.

"Hey Josh, what's with Lila?" Hannah asked, confused by her behavior.

"Oh, it's just back in our old school Lila got picked on for liking anime. Mom got worried about her safety as Lila came home one day with a bruise on her leg. She got that when one of the bullies pushed her off the monkey bars so she transferred us to this school instead. However Lila is now afraid to show her love for anime as she's worried about getting picked on again so she keeps it hidden from everyone but me cause me being her twin brother she feels like she can tell me everything." Josh explained as they all walked to class.