Chapter 9 The Peace

Spring break soon arrived and now the squads were waiting outside the twin's house as Iris still hadn't arrived yet. Just then the twin's mother and step father came outside bringing their things with them.

"Hey twin's mom," Hannah said, greeting the twins' mom.

"Please dear just call me Abmel and my husband here Jason," Abmel said kindly.

"OK Abmel, it's nice to meet you," Hannah said.

"It's nice to meet you as well. I'm also so happy that you all are coming with us to meet my sister as well," Abmel said.

"Yeah well my mom said that it'd be good for me to get some fresh air as I play too many video games," Jake said.

"Well yeah, you kinda do," Jane said.

"Hey I wonder where Iris is? She should've been here by now." Jenny said.

"Oh she's over there," Ed said while pointing at the end of the sidewalk.

The rest of the group looked and saw Iris running towards them with a suitcase in hand. "Hey guys... pant... sorry... pant... that I'm late. I just wanted to pack some nice things as I want to make a good impression on Aunt Lollie," Iris explained while trying to catch her breath from running.

"Hey it's ok and you didn't need to do that. Aunt Lollie doesn't care what you wear," Lila explained.

"Well that's good to know," Iris said happily.

"Oh hello you must be Iris, I'm Lila and Josh's mother, Abmel," Abmel introduced herself.

"It's nice to meet you Abmel." Iris said.

"Hey honey, the car's ready. So all of you should start getting in and then we're off to the cherry farm," Jason called out from the van window.

"Alright honey we're on our way. Come on kids let's go. I'm sure Lollie has prepared a delicious pie for all of you along with ice cream," Abmel said cheerfully.

"Ok. Come on, let's go! I want pie and ice cream!" Josh exclaimed before running to the van.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Erick shouted before running up to the front of the car and being stopped by Abmel.

"Sorry Erick but the shotgun is for me and Jason," Abmel explained calmly.

Erick groaned a bit before heading into the seat behind Abmel. The rest of the group all got in the car after putting their stuff in any space they could find and Jason started the van and drove off.

Abmel then put in a disk that had an audiobook of the holy Bible. This made Erick put on his headphones and began playing heavy metal music as he wasn't interested in hearing anything off the disk. Jane also put on her headphones and put on an audio book as she's more interested in murder mystery stuff than what was in the holy Bible.

"Hey Um what's with Erick and Jane?" Iris asked Lila.

"Oh Erick's an atheist so he's not interested in what's in the holy Bible, and Jane just prefers murder mysteries or horror novels. She's basically into anything that's dark," Lila explained.

"Oh well, I don't know what an atheist is so mind explaining it to me?" Iris asked.

"It basically means Erick doesn't believe in god so he gets bored when we talk about it really fast," Lila explained.

"Oh well thanks for explaining that to me Lila," Iris said before leaning back into her seat.

Meanwhile in the Shadow realm Shade was outside standing on the pedestal of the old castle. He was clutching onto something inside his shirt. Just then Adrienne came out and she was holding on to a black spear that was made of black mist.