Chapter 7 The Princess

On Monday in the shadow realm Samuel was being scolded severely and harshly by Adrienne, who wasn't impressed by the news he had given her or his failure to destroy the Rainbow Squads.

"WHAT?! Samuel you had one job! Destroy the Rainbow Squads! But you FAILED?!" Adrienne castigated Samuel.

"Hey in my defense I didn't expect the last two to show up." Samuel defended himself meekly as he was afraid of making her anymore angry.

"Well now they're complete and Lucifer is still in his hibernated state and we still haven't found Iris nor the Rainbow Crystal Heart. Lucifer is growing impatient and does not tolerate failure. So you three better find Iris or destroy the Rainbow Squads soon or else you all will face our master's wrath." Adrienne said while walking away to continue on with her mission.

"Oh don't worry, I won't fail again." Samuel said, trying to be convincing before heading off to earth.

Back on earth in Springfield Hannah and her friends were sitting in their first class of the day talking about what had happened to them. As Miss. Smith still hadn't arrived yet and everyone else wasn't paying attention.

"Guys can you believe that we're super heroes now and on the local news as well?" Josh asked.

"Yeah bro it's amazing and wait till someone starts making merchandise of us." Lila said.

"Guys I don't know if you all are thinking about this like me but we don't really know much of what's going on. Those shadow dudes are looking for someone named Iris and they work for a guy named Lucifer." Jake whispered quietly.

"Yeah Jake's right. We need to figure out what's going on so we know what we're dealing with so we can protect our city." Hannah added.

Just then Miss. Smith came in and everyone stopped talking and sat straight in their seats.

"Ok class we have yet another new student here in the school who just joined us today. Please welcome Iris," Miss Smith said while sitting down in her seat and gesturing towards the door.

Then a girl with a white dress that had a rainbow peacock on it came in. She also had fair skin and long blond curly hair that went half way down her back.

She said, "Hello, I'm Iris and my father transferred me here to make new friends. I like summer, spring, bright colors, and I love positive emotions."

"Well that's wonderful Iris. Now we just need to find you a seat so we can start our class." Miss Smith said.

"Oh well I'd like to sit there." Iris said while pointing to the seat next to Hannah.

"Oh wonderful, Hannah's also new here so you two should become good friends," Miss Smith said while Iris took her seat.

"Ok, Class today we'll be learning about the Vietnam War." Miss Smith said, then she began the lesson.

"Hey, you're Hannah, right?" Iris whispered.

"Yeah, why?" Hannah asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure," Iris said before looking back at the teacher.

Hannah just surged and focused her attention on the teacher as well.

Later in the day it was lunchtime and The Squads were sitting at their usual table enjoying laughs and their food.

"So what does the Monkey say to the banana?" Josh asked, making a joke.

"I don't know what?" Erick asked.

"Your BANANAS HAHA!" Josh said and started laughing along with everyone else.

"Ha good one bro," Lila complimented her brother.