disclaimer + playlist

Hello!

Welcome to the fourth book of our STREAMER SERIES! If you have not yet read book 1: "the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" || dreamwastaken x oc, book 2: "sol and luna" || karl jacobs x oc and book 3: "between you and me" || wilbur soot x oc, I suggest you read them first because the main characters there are mentioned here especially Tala Reyes.

I hope you guys are enjoying this series because I have been very excited to write each book in it! This series will be a collection of books of multiple content creators and for this book, we are focusing on Sapnap's story in our very own STREAMER series universe. In which if any of the content creators featured in this story are uncomfortable with it, I will remove it.

There is also this spotify playlist! You can go and check out the songs I listened to on loop while writing this book!

Disclaimer!

1. The events are somewhat in an alternate universe because of the original character's presence but I did try to connect this one to Karl, Dream and Wilbur book as much as I can.

2. COVID is mentioned in the story!

3. No smut because I don't write smut.

4. I DO NOT OWN the content creators featured here, only the personas of Jennifer Padilla and Tala Reyes.

5. I hope you enjoy your stay in this era of my fanfics!

See you around babes!

-issay (February, 2022)