39. admitting

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

INSTAGRAM!

jenpadilla posted a story!

United Kingdom.

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

The group was walking back in the house that Dream and Sienna had rented. The others were going to bed while the others went to the kitchen or the sitting room.

Jen was one of those people that were going to the kitchen when Sapnap grabbed her hand and pulled her away. Sienna, Tala and Gabi laughed as Jen huffed.

Sapnap pulled her out the back and sighed. He let go of her hand and she looked at him. "Sap?" she asked. He hummed and looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

She frowned and walked to him. She placed her hands on his cheeks and hummed, "What is it Sap?" she whispered.

He looked at her with worried eyes and it made her stomach churn. "Remember my pangako?" he asked.

She smiled at the way he said the word, she nodded. He pursed his lips before placing one hand on top of hers as the other was placed on her waist.

"Have I... for you, have I done that?" he asked. Jen blinked and tilted her head, "In some ways yes." She muttered.

He nodded and slowly breathed in and out, gulping down the nerves. In his head, the sound of Karl's voice played over and over.

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

"You're scared?" Karl asked confused. Sapnap sighed and plopped on his bed as Karl sat on his.

"Scared of her cousin-" "No I'm scared of screwing up." Sapnap cut him off. Karl sighed and moved to sit next to his friend.

"It's okay to be scared." He said. Sapnap sat up and looked at him. Karl huffed, "Feelings are scary and its terrifying when you start to admit it. But that fear shouldn't stop you from telling her how you feel." He said.

Sapnap sighed, "What if she doesn't feel the same way?" he asked. Karl scoffed, "May I remind you how she has liked you for so long but you were just a douche?" he asked.

The younger boy groaned and shook his head. "That's the thing Karl. What if I messed up so bad that she doesn't feel the same way?" he asked.

Karl stared at him and sighed. He placed a hand on his shoulder, "Your mess up was forgiven Sapnap." He reminded his friend.

"But-" "You won't know if you won't ask. Frankly, you're in the perfect place and perfect moment right now." Karl cut him off.

"You're surrounded by friends and people that love and care about you. You brought her here, and you gotta admit, she seems very thankful and happy that she is. You did that Sapnap. You made her happy." Karl said with a smile.

The words brought a smile to Sapnap's face. "When we get back, take the chance to tell her. Fear shouldn't stop you from doing anything about it. Fear goes away but she's right there. She has been."

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

"Nick?" Jen asked as she tapped his cheek. He sighed and gulped, "Remember the time you first called me tahanan?" he asked.

She hummed and she chuckled, "It was when your Kuya Daniel almost caught us sneaking out and when we did you brought me straight to that bench where we used to hang out all day. Bags of candy and a whole lot of stories..." he trailed.

"Sap-" "And you told me that you felt warm and I got so worried thinking you were sick but then you said, you felt it in your tummy. Fluttering and making your heart speed up..." he paused pulling her close.

Jen slowly nod, "You- you leaned your forehead like this..." he said as he leaned forward, their foreheads touching.

"And you closed your eyes..." their eyes closing. Sapnap sighed and smiled to himself, "And then out of nowhere you called me tahanan."

She pulled back a bit. She nodded but still looked confused. He smiled and licked his lips, "I just smiled. I knew what it meant but I couldn't tell you yet, not there. Not at that time, it didn't feel right." He said slowly.

"But right now, it just, with you trusting me enough to bring you here to meet new people and seeing you so happy made me realize how this is the perfect moment."

"This isn't coincidence, it never was." He said looking at her eyes in hope. "And I know its been a while since we acknowledged anything remotely close to this but, Jennifer Padilla, my pangako..."

"I- I like you."

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen let out a breath, her eyes started to water. "You." she said. Sapnap raised an eyebrow at her. "You like me." she said.

Sapnap nodded as he watched her. She let out a breathy chuckle and leaned her forehead on his, "You cheesy fuck." She said as a few tears fell from her eyes.

He smiled and shrugged, "I had to outdo everyone." He said. Jen smiled and pulled back, his thumb wiping away the stray tears.

"Well? Are you gonna say it back?" he asked. She smiled, "How about this..."

She pulled him closer and unexpectedly their lips touch. Sapnap froze but the warmth flowed through him.

The fluttery and happy feeling, his heart beating rapidly as his hands found her waist. Her soft lips on his, her fingers playing with the ends of his hair, the feeling of their bodies under the cold night and dark skies lit up by the moons and stars.

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

SAPNAP SUPER SECRET ACCOUNT // sapnapprivate

Pangako. Tahanan.

0 replies 28.4k likes

User disabled replies