38. stream together

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

INSTAGRAM!

sapnap posted an IG story!

Adventures

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

Bandaid // bandaidplays

STREAM! STREAM!

twitch.tv/Bandaid

750 replies 1.3k retweets 2.4k likes

|

sapnap // sapnap

you don't want to miss this!

|

Username34

COULD IT BE????

|

Username98

BANDAID AND SAPNAP STREAMMMM

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen laughed as she swatted Tommy and Tubbo away. The two teens giggling and running out the room, leaving the girl alone.

She looked at the camera and smiled, "Honestly chat I don't know how I survived this long with them." "Hey!" "I am offended!" "You love me though right?!"

She laughed again, "Yes Enna! I love you!" "Yes!" Jen shook her head and glanced at chat, the stream had only started 30 minutes ago and a whole lot happened.

Wilbur and her had jammed for 10 minutes, she, Tala and Sienna had a little drawing speedrun for 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes were hijacked by Tommy and Tubbo.

Her new friends were stalling because the actual surprise guest for her stream was out with his best friends still which she understood.

"Yes chat, I am having fun. They're all very cool people." She said with a big smile as she read through chat.

"Am I going back to acting?" she read and hummed. She pursed her lips, "I don't know yet. Me and Kuya Deej talked about it so I'm still thinking about it." she said.