36. part of the group

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

SAPNAP UPDATES // sapupdates

Sapnap posted an IG story!

8 replies 35 retweets 1.5k likes

|

SAPNAP UPDATES // sapupdates

"airports suck"

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

DREAMSMP UPDATES // smpupdate

Dream posted an IG story with Sienna, Sapnap, George, Karl, Quackity, Wilbur, and more!

110 replies 252 retweets 23.7k likes

|

SAPNAP UPDATES // sapupdates

"the americans and british"

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

DREAMSMP UPDATES // smpupdate

The DreamTeam and a few others are in Sienna's IG story!

110 replies 252 retweets 23

110 replies 252 retweets 23.7k likes

|

SAPNAP UPDATES // sapupdates

"frens"

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen yawned as Sapnap helped her with her luggage. They had flown to the UK with the rest of their friends. It was nerve racking for her to meet Sapnap, Karl and Tala's friends but it was fun.

Jen had met a few of the American members of the Dream SMP but also got to meet Tina, Emma and a few others of Karl and Dream's friends.

She was nervous to meet the others, despite getting to talk to Wilbur, George and Sienna, she still wanted to make a good first impression.

Sapnap led the nervous girl outside the airport with Karl and Tala just behind them. The moment they did, they were surprised at the loud voices of their friends.

Quackity who walked past the two pairs rolled his eyes, "Hello?!" he yelled. This made the British friends plus Dream to turn to them. Sienna was the first to walk up to them and giggle.

"Oh you're all here!" she mumbled as she pulled Quackity into a hug. Dream and the rest of the friends went to greet the others. George was the first one to walk up to Sapnap and Jen.

Sapnap smiled, "Hi Gogy." He said as they hugged. The older boy laughed and patted his back, they pulled away and George smiled at Jen. "Nice to officially meet you Jenny." He said.

She chuckled and nodded, being pulled into a hug her eyes widened and looked at Sapnap who smiled at her.

"Move Gogs I wanna meet Jenny!" Sienna said as she pulled her best friend away from the girl. Jen chuckled as Sienna giggled, "Oh it's so great to finally meet you Jen! I am so glad that you said yes to Sapnap's invitation!" she said excitedly.

Dream laughed and walked to stand next to Sienna. He placed a hand on her back, "Relax bubs, you don't want to scare her away." He joked.

Jen chuckled and waved her off, "Nah she won't. I put up with Quackity, Karl and Sapnap flirting on the plane so I think I'll be fine." She joked.

The trio gasped jokingly as Tommy laughed, "Oh she's funny. You can keep her Sapnap." He said. Wilbur scolded him but Jen just chuckled.

"I can't believe Sapnap actually asked you though. He's a wimp." George said. "And you asked Daisy?" Sapnap teased.

The others laughed and George blushed, "Shut up!" he yelled as he ran to Ponk who was talking to Sam and Boomer already.

Tala chuckled and greeted Sienna finally which made the girl excited again. Karl laughed and waved the girls off, "Speaking of Daisy, where is she and Gabi?" he asked as he looked at Wilbur and George.

Wilbur chuckled, "They're checking the house." "Speaking of house, can we go now I think Tina's sleepy." Foolish said with a chuckle.

The others turned to see Tina leaning on Charlie's back as the said man was conversing with Phil.

"Alright, off we go." Dream said as him and Sienna led the others to the multiple cars that the Brits had brought.

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Dinner was served by Phil and Kristen with a little bit of help with Tubbo and Ranboo while Tommy watched.

Sapnap watched as Jen joked around with Sienna and the rest of the girls. He sighed contently and looked in front of him where Dream sat.

He smiled at him and Dream smirked, raising an eyebrow teasingly. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. Jen tapped his thigh making him turn to her.

"You okay?" he asked. She smiled at him and nodded, "Thanks for inviting me." she whispered.

Sapnap grinned and nodded, "Of course. I wouldn't dream of bringing anyone else." He said.

Jen chuckled and nodded. She was about to say something when a napkin was thrown at them. The chatter stopped and looked at Quackity, "Stop being mushy." He said.

The others chuckled and shook their heads at him and going back to the multiple conversations being shared around the table.