17. set visit

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

iMessage!

snapmap

Hey!

Oh wait, are you busy?

Seen 12:00 pm

On set!

Actress thingz?

Actress thingz?

Sigh yes.

Actress thingz

Well are you having fun atleast?

Meh the norm ya know?

Actually I don't.

Not a big shot actress like you

Shut up -_-

Anyways what's up?

Wanna have lunch?

Can't :(

:(

Busy actress thingz huh?

Yeah I thought it was a one cameo thing

But it's like 3 scenes max

Well...

What?

Maybe I could ya know,

Bring ya lunch

If you want to

Seen 12:05 pm

Jen?

Seen 12:06 pm

Helloooo?

Sorry went to check on the buffet tent

Any good food?

:(

SAPNAP WITH FOOD ON ITS WAY!

:)

:)

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen was getting her hair fixed as she played on her phone. Daniel and Kathryn had the day off so it was just her and some of the other artists working on the movie. She didn't realize how much scenes it was gonna take. She really looked forward for the vacation.

She had her eyes closed so she didn't see Sapnap being led to their trailer. "Miss Padilla?" her Kuya's assistant called out. "Yeah?' she asked. "A friend is here with food." She said.

Jen peeked her eye open and she grinned. "Hi Mr Snapmap." She said as she thanked the hairstylist who smiled at her. "40 minute break Miss Padilla." They reminded. She nodded and then they were left alone.

"It's a legit set." Sapnap said as he laid out the food. She chuckled and hopped out the makeup chair. "I guess." She muttered as she walked to him. "What you get me?" she asked with a grin.

"Some In and Out. Is that like okay? Or does actresses eat something different-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because Jen sent him a look. He laughed and shrugged, "I'm joking." He said as he handed her a burger.

She beamed and unwrapped it, she took a bite and hummed. "Good soup." She said. Sapnap busted out laughing, "Omygod I did not expect that from you." he said. She rolled her eyes, "I am a streamer Mr Snapmap." She said.

He groaned and huffed, "Stop with that name." he said as he fake pouted. "Nope. It's staying." She said as she offered a seat to him. "Is that what? My contact name?" he asked. She smirked and groaned.

She chuckled and shook her head, "You have a busy day?" he asked. "Scenes, blocking, lines. Its not as heavy work as when I was at home." She said. He nodded in understanding, "You know what I just remembered?" he asked. She hummed as she wiped her lips with a napkin.

"You need to stream soon." He said. Jen narrowed her eyes at him. "Why?" she asked. He frowned, "Because you streamed Bedwars with Dream, George and Karl. Quakcity feels left out." He said shyly. She smiled, "Just Quackity?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow.

They stared at each other, seeing who will break first. Sapnap groaned and hid his face in his hands making her laugh. "You just have to say it Sapnap." She said as she leaned on her palm. She tilted her head when he looked back at her.

Sapnap hummed and interlaced his fingers and propped his chin on them. "Fine. I feel left out. Will you stream with me?" he asked. She smile dnad chuckled, "Of course. If you're that desperate." She joked.

He groaned again making her laugh. "It's a joke. I was joking." She said making him shake his head, "You're mean." "Just for you."

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

INSTAGRAM!

sapnap posted an IG story!

Movie sets are cool :D

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

jenpadilla posted an IG story!

Thank you new friend!