3. giveaway

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Sapnap hummed to the song playing as he opened more packs. After the story he shared a whole lot of people tried to find out more but Sapnap would just ignore them.

But as he continued to ignore it, the fans just continued to pester him. He sighed and stopped opening a pack. "Listen guys." He started as he fiddled with his fingers. "I haven't heard from this friend for years okay. Unfortunately for me I wanted to visit her but we just didn't have enough money and as much as I would visit her now, aside from COVID restrictions I don't know if she still lives there." he said.

His eyes scanned chat he frowned, "No chat I can't just search her. I can't even remember her last name. I don't think she even mentioned it." he said. Chat continued to ask and he just huffed, "Okay chat stop it. For all we know she could be living a peaceful life, let's not try to ruin that." He mumbled as he grabbed another pack.

Sapnap continued his livestream until he pulled another similar card. "Another cool Charizard one Karl." He said. "Didn't you pull another one like that?" Karl asked.

He hummed and nodded, "I did. You know what? I'll give this one away." He said. "Are you sure about that Sapnap?" Bad asked. Sapnap shrugged, "I mean rather than keeping it." he said as he looked at chat who said that he should.

"Okay I'll just pick a name right now." He said as he highlighted a name. "Congratulations, what?" he stopped and laughed.

"What?" Karl asked. "Bandaid, cool username, congratulations you just won a Charizard card!" he said with a chuckle. "Send me like your twitter so I can DM you." He said.

Chat was going crazy but Sapnap was trying to find any sign that the person was still on stream. "Should I sign the sleeve or the card?" he asked still trying to find the username.

That was until he got a donation.

Bandaid donated 10 dollars

Sign the sleeve please and I sent you the dm mr. snapmap

He laughed and shook his head, "I might just revoke your prize." He muttered as he checked his twitter. His eyes furrowed at the username, it wasn't the same username or a fan account at all.

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

jenniferpadilla sent you a DM!

Hi Mr. Snapmap

Call me that again and I might just not send you the card

I'm kidding

Uh-huh

So where will I be sending this card to?

You might say no because of shipping....

You won fair and square

It was a random pick

Well if you insist, you can send it here in the Philippines

Philippines you say...

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

jenny // jenniferpadilla

do you want some milkteaaaa

5 replies 38 retweets 194 likes

|

Username43

Oh no poor jen who shut you out

|

Username86

I love this episode so much

|

Username12

DJ and Kath did a great job in introducing her to acting, she's a natural

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen smiled, it had been a while since she downloaded Twitch. She missed being able to watch people play and just joke around. Her heart ached, she missed doing the same.

But her sadness faded when she found a streamer. She absentmindedly clicked on his stream and pursed her lips. He seemed familiar but she just didn't know what.

She enjoyed his stream and laughed when him and his friends laughed and joked. She enjoyed it to a point to subscribe. She stayed for a while listening to him sing a long the song and just get excited over cards.

Although as much as she was trying to not overthink, her mind was all over the place, but before she could think about it more, she realized what Sapnap said.

She won. She grinned and donated even sending him a dm. The confusion faded away as she got excited, she had won one limited addition pokemon card. Something her and her kuya DJ have been collecting for a while.