25. stop

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

Hater159

Am I the only one that notices that Jennifer puts sapnap aside and doesn't even acknowledge him anymore after leeching clout from him?

|

Hater357

Watch her do the same with Karl and Star

|

Hater258

God I thought I was the only one, cancel her ass

|

Hater147

I actually thought I could like her because she makes him happy but now he just seems uncomfortable with her around

|

Hater369

Sapnap shouldn't have trusted her in the first place smh

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

SAPNAP SUPER SECRET ACCOUNT // sapnapprivate

People need to mind their own business.

6.1k replies 34.2k likes

|

Username963

LOUDER KING

|

Username789

So sorry you had to say something about it

|

Username456

People sometimes just don't have decency now

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

sapnap // sapnapalt

if I see another person say lies I'm gonna punch something

7.8k replies 15.3k retweets 209.6k likes

|

karl : ) // honkkarl

Jimmy has lots of mannequins sapnap

|

MrBeast // MrBeast

I'll let you use some for punching sapnap

|

sapnap // sapnapalt

thanks jimmy

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

jenniferpadilla

Thanks.

Seen 8:00 pm

Np.

Seen 8:45 pm

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen frowned at her phone as she was tagged on another hate tweet. She had just hung up on Daniel who was very worried for the girl. But she didn't really want to get into it with him at all.

Kathryn was very busy and tired from shooting, that week was a very heavy scene for her so she didn't bother the older girl. So she just sat there, at Tala and Sinag's guest bedroom contemplating whether to say something or not.

She knew that Sapnap's words and tweets won't be enough but she was thankful. She had to admit, she was getting mixed signals from the boy but she didn't want to dwell on it. She hated fighting and she particularly didn't like fighting with Sapnap.

Jen sighed and and laid on the bed, Tala was busy modding for Karl and Sinag was at their aunt's so she was technically alone. And she hated it, it was like how she felt before the trip.

Meeting Karl and the others was amazing, she had friends now, especially with Tala introducing her with other girls like Sienna, Daisy, Gabi and a few others she had met through Karl but in reality, meeting was Sapnap gave her a thrill.

Her life had been on autopilot for so long and meeting him was what took her away from it. The simple messages were enough but now they were just nothing. She didn't see whatever they had as friendship even, it was because of that stupid kiss.

Maybe things would have been different if she didn't lean in or if she didn't meet him in general. She knew it was bound to happen, to meet him because of Tala but maybe it would have been different. Maybe she wouldn't have develop these feelings and maybe that almost kiss didn't happen. Maybe she wouldn't have gotten used to the idea of him.

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

"I can't believe you trusted George." Dream said as him and Sapnap were on a call after Karl's live. Sapnap sighed, "Well you guys didn't give any advice-" "And you trusted a guy who keeps denying that he's in love with his childhood best friend?" Karl asked as he walked back in the room.

Dream hummed in agreement and Sapnap groaned, "Listen I asked you two but you were both lovey dovey and mushy and I don't do that and Quackity was too forward-" "So you chose to act shitty and a jerk to her?" Dream cut him off.

Sapnap shrugged and Karl groaned, "Dude. Honestly what are you doing?" he asked. The younger boy huffed, "I don't know." "Well figure it out because even if I don't know Jen that well, I know it must suck to have someone they like pull away from a kiss and then act shitty." Dream said.

"Whoa who said she liked me?" Sapnap asked confused. Dream groaned, "Karl." Karl snickered and turned Sapnap's chair so he was facing him, "Listen to me Sapnap, I see the way she looks at you and it's the same way Sienna looks at Dream and how Gabi would look at Wilbur." He said.

"It's the same look Tala wore when you took that photo of them." Dream added. Karl sighed when Sapnap still didn't look convinced, "It's the same look George and Daisy give each other okay?" he said.

Sapnap shook his head, "She doesn't like me." "Whatever dude all I'm saying is this, whatever you're doing is just pushing her away. Do you want that?" Dream asked.

The younger boy shook his head, "No." "Then why are you acting like a douche?" Karl asked. Sapnap sighed again, "Because..." he trailed and stopped. His mind came to a blank and he frowned.

"Sapnap, do you like Jen?" Dream asked. "No." Sapnap said. Karl groaned, "Then what is the purpose for this?" he asked frustrated. "I-" he stopped himself as his stomach dropped. Running his fingers through his hair.

"What are you trying to prove?" Dream asked again. "Because if you don't like her and don't care then this is cruel. Because if there isn't anything then what's the point in hurting a girl over coincidences-"

"Because I don't think these are just coincidences anymore. It's more than that." Sapnap cut him off. Karl frowned and placed a hand on his friend's back, "Whatever that 'more' is, you better figure it out before you drive her away."