the end.

Hello there!

This is the official end of the fourth book for our STREAMER Series, "coincidences." This is a part of the series I am working on where a bunch of ccs (mainly the DSMP ccs) would be if I wrote them. I am very excited for the fifth book which coincidentally is the next one I will posting! So as you're reading this will most probably be up now (the prologue and first 2 chapters). 

I was very excited to write Sapnap's story in our series so I hope you guys enjoyed how his story ended up in.

This book made me really enjoy the main character and I adore Jenny so much. I would like to thank my sister for her excitement with this story and the face claims as well as to my friends; MissVenna and cereseithne for always being there and supporting me.

Thank you for giving the time to read and vote for this one and I hope you guys will support the fifth book as much as you did with this one and the first three books in the series.

Thank for the reading lists and votes, it really warms my heart. I would like to say that I do not on any of the people in these books. They are content creators and if they are uncomfortable with any of these then I will gladly take it down or revamp it. The only characters I own are the personas of Miss Jennifer Padilla portrayed by Kira Ballinger, Miss Tala Reyes portrayed by Jane Oineza and Miss Sienna Preston portrayed by Taylor Hill. Thank you.

Thank you babes! I hope to see you in the next book!

See you nocturnals!

-issay (March 1, 2022)