13. surprise

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

TWITTER!

jenny // jenniferpadilla

I watched her take these smh

500 replies 878 retweets 1.9k likes

|

Username89

You guys met up???

|

jenny // jenniferpadilla

yeah and I'm regretting it already sigh

|

mamabee // siennaspeaks

let me guess you're third wheeling?

|

jenny // jenniferpadilla

HOW DID YOU KNOW???

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

guhittala // starworks

her and her addiction with everything strawberry

521 replies 989 retweets 1.5k likes

|

Username45

We love a strawberry lover

|

Username78

Strawberry dress Jen??

|

Username25

YES PLEASE

dream // dreamwastaken

oh would you look at that, she loves strawberries

|

George // GeorgeNo0tFound

The question is does she love strawberries as much as @sapnapalt does

|

Sapnap // sapnapalt

Shut up

|

karl // honkkarl

she does unfortunately

|

jenny // jenniferpadilla

what do you guys have against strawberries? Huh???

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen laughed as Karl scrunched his face when he tried her strawberry ice cream. Tala giggled and handed him his cookies and cream ice cream back.

"How can you eat that?" he asked. Jen shrugged and ate some of hers. Tala rolled her eyes, "This is tame. You should have seen her when we were kids. She would ask DJ for so many strawberries and because her cousin was soft for her, he did every time." She said with a laugh.

Karl looked at his new friend with a questioning look. Jen groaned and kicked her childhood best friend jokingly, "Stop making me sound like a brat." She grumbled. Tala laughed and tapped her nose. "Cause you were." She teased.

The two girls bantered together as Karl watched with a smile. He loved to see his Luna be happy. And he vibed with Jen easily. She was outgoing, fun and witty.

He placed his chin on his palm and pushed the now empty cup of ice cream away from him. "So Jenny." He said making the girls to look at him. "When are you planning on streaming again?" he asked.

This made Jen to purse her lips. She hadn't even thought about it even if Tala had made her a banner, a starting soon and emotes and even if Karl had taught her how to use an OBS.

She merely shrugged and ate another bite of her ice cream. Tala was humming when she gasped, "You should do it tonight!" she suggested. Jen's eyes widened as Karl nodded in excitement.

"Wha- I'm not prepared." She said. Karl shook his head, "It could just be a just chatting. I mean I watched your youtube videos with Luna and you can do a QnA." He suggested.

Jen frowned, "Won't it be too boring for my first stream back?" she asked. Tala shook her head, "We can spice it up." She said as she looked at Karl.

The two girls now looking at Karl making him laugh. "Why are you two looking at me?" he asked. Tala giggled as Jen hummed, "Well you are Mr. Big Shot Streamer." She said teasingly. Karl blushed and threw a napkin at the girls making them laugh.

"Well, Mr. Karl Jacobs, what did you have in mind?" Jen asked. Karl hummed and stroked his chin comedically. Tala rolled her eyes and flicked his nose making Jen laugh. "No, in all seriousness, I watched your old VODS and videos in the Bandaid youtube channel and twitch, you should open up your world again." He said.

Jen sighed and nodded, "I should yeah, upgrade it to the 1.17." she thought to herself and loudly. Tala smiled and turned to Karl. He raised an eyebrow at her and she nodded, mouthing a thank you the boy making him chuckle and start planning on Bandaid's first stream.