epilogue

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen rang the doorbell as Sapnap bounced on his feet. She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Relax baby." She said.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek, "You can't blame me okay? It's the first time I am an uncle." He said.

She giggled and the door opened, "Ugh, you're still disgusting." Dream joked. Jen rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead, "Move out of the way, I want to see my girl." She said as she walked inside.

Sapnap laughed and hugged his best friend. They chuckled at each other and walked inside to see the girls cooing at the baby who was giggling at them.

"I swear every time someone visits our child, they look like they want to steal them." Dream muttered as he sat down.

Sapnap laughed, "Have you seen your child?" he asked. "What kind of question- of course I do!" the girls laughed and they all just hung around the curious little baby.

═══════════ ∘♡༉∘ ═══════════

Jen glanced at the sleeping Dream and Sapnap. Sienna was up at the nursery putting down the little baby.

She stood up and placed a blanket over the two friends. She smiled at the sight. "You want anything to drink?" Sienna said from behind her.

The younger girl nodded, "Coffee would be lovely." She said. The two grils walked to the kitchen, Jen sat on one of the island chairs as Sienna prepared their drinks.

"How's everything?" Sienna asked. Jen smiled at her, a loving and content look on her face making the older girl smile at her.

"I'm gonna guess everything is good." She said. Jen giggled, "Is it that obvious?" she asked.

"There's a sparkle in your eye. It's the same one that our friends have." Sienna said with a tilt of her head.

Jen blushed and rubbed her face, "Aww don't be embarrassed." Sienna joked. They chuckled and smiled at each other.

"I'm glad Sapnap met you again." Sienna said. Jen shrugged, "I'm glad too. I used to think that coincideces just roam around life and then he proved me wrong." She said.

Sienna smiled, "You are a great addition to him. I always worry about our friends, sometimes I think if I live my life I'm selfish but you came along and you made him better."

"He made my life worth living for. He gave me something to look forward to. Past all the coincidences and all that, he's one of the greatest things that happened to me." she said.

Sienna smiled at her making her furrow her eyebrows. "That's very sweet Jenny."

She jumped off the seat and turned to see Sapnap smiling at her. Sienna chuckled, "I'm gonna go and check on Clay." Sienna said as she left the pair.

Sapnap walked to Jen and cupped her cheek, "You mean a lot to me as well. I adore you." She smiled at him and chuckled, "I guess I adore you too, Mr. SnapMap."

"Not with the name!" he said with a grin. They smiled at each other, staring at each other lovingly.

It was enough for them to prove how coincidences don't exist, well for them at least. It was so much more than that.

-THE END-