24

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

as promised, the group set out a plan to go late night bowling

as promised, the group set out a plan to go late night bowling. the guys were first to show up to the place, the girls spending too much time getting ready and listening to ren complain about how awkward it was going to be for her, and how she made it a goal to completely ignore jeno the whole night.

when they arrived, they spotted the seven boys waiting just outside for them so they could go inside together. they quickly said hellos before entering. haechan was quick to walk to yuns side, to which she laughed lightly at the way he seemed excited to see her.

"i can't wait to completely obliterate you in bowling," the boy said to her, keeping his eyes straight ahead with a cocky smirk plastered on his lips.

yun scoffed. "you're gonna regret saying that."

haechan just raised his eyebrows without saying anything when they approached their bowling aisle. danbi and chenle were the first pair to grab their bowling shoes, the others watching as they cutely laughed together about whatever it was they chatted about. ren was starting to feel awkward, as she expected, so she walked over to yun and haechan.

yun watched as her friend practically clung onto her, not bothered by it as they were each others person to go to when they were feeling nervous. danbi never had this problem, she was way too social and confident and it was truly admirable. the trio waited for everyone to grab their shoes, then they did, and they were all ready for intense bowling.

"alright, who's up?" mark announced. chenle took this as an opportunity to practically throw jisung to the lane. they decided that he'd be first to go, cheering loudly for the boy as he grinned shyly and picked up a bowling ball.

"let's go jisung!" jeno cheered passionately. jisung took in a short breath, slightly cocking his head to the side, getting ready to go. it took him a minute to get his position right, but he eventually went for it. to all of their surprise, he scored a strike his first try.

his mouth dropped open as everyone gasped before clapping and cheering. he excitedly turned to the group, pointing at the lane, shocked at his own ability.

"did you see that?!" he questioned, even though the whole group was cheering for him.

"there is literally nothing this kid can't do, i swear," haechan said, earning laughs from the others.

"okay, who's next? should we do youngest to oldest?" renjun suggested. no one objected to the idea, so chenle was next to go up.

mark quickly shook the boys shoulders, hyping him up for his turn. chenle got up with his usual eye smile on his face, rolling up his sleeves confidently before grabbing a bowling ball. unlike jisung, he wasted no time throwing the ball to knock down almost all pins, leaving only two left. he sucked his teeth before grabbing the ball again, and knocking down only one.