98

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

it was only the very first day to be spent with jaehyun, yet yun was already dreading having to be around a bunch of children she didn't know

it was only the very first day to be spent with jaehyun, yet yun was already dreading having to be around a bunch of children she didn't know. she just hoped jaehyun being there would help her get through the day and kept reminding herself this was necessary.

it was freezing cold but the sun beamed down on her as the two of them entered the schools basketball court, the unfamiliar smell of a freshly polished floor entering yuns nose.

she forced herself not to allow her face to scrunch up in disgust at the sight of kids when they walked closer, jaehyun walking the same slow speed as her. it was safe to say she was definitely not a fan of children.

"ready?" he mumbled to her, noticing the slight downturn of her lips and a small scrunch in between her eyebrows she failed to keep away. the sound of his voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"totally."

the boy didn't even have to say anything, as soon as his presence was in the sights of the kids they instantly jumped up in happiness that it was almost cute. however, yun was still not liking a being around a group of middle school boys.

"good morning," jaehyun greeted, his voice turning just the smallest bit stern, "this is yun. she's gonna watch us practice for the next week or so, so behave."

the girl forced a smile as the boys shyly waved hands and mumbled 'hello' to her. they seemed to have been hating the situation just as much as she was.

"start warm ups!"

just as the boys began said warm ups, jaehyun turned back to face yun. "you know, you can always quit if you really want."

oh she absolutely did, but jaehyun seemed to have been testing her patience and she was not about to let him win. "what are you talking about? this is so fun already."

"oh yeah it's a blast," he teased, "honestly we do have off days, but i never get tired of this."

yun turned to look at jaehyun, his attention back on the kids with a small grin and crossed arms. she could instantly tell he really did love what he did.

the conversation was cut short when the team broke out into sudden laughter, the two young adults snapping their heads their way to see one kid holding another into a playful head lock, the rest of the team watching and laughing at him ruffle his hair teasingly.

this time yun couldn't help her face twist up. "i hate kids."

"hey, warm ups! what did i say?"

this went on for the rest of the week, yun taking some time out of her day to join in on their practices whenever she didn't have class, even meeting doyoung at some point when he made a surprise visit on his free day.