65

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

the next few days of yuns winter break were spent the exact way she didn't want to be spending her free time

the next few days of yuns winter break were spent the exact way she didn't want to be spending her free time. locked away at her room, still too angry to face her mother and avoiding her while living in the same house felt like a sport. the times it was simply impossible, yun couldn't help but shoot a glare as she watched her mother walk through their home, and she could surely feel the stare piercing through her but the woman couldn't even look at her own daughter.

she'd hardly gotten to see her own friends, not having much energy to do so anyways but jaemin had no issue visiting her every night. he could tell easily she was being drained from walking on eggshells in her own home, and insisted on keeping her company even when she said all was fine. of course, she was lying.

this night specifically they lied in her bed, clock ticking 2 am and honestly, they were both exhausted but didn't want to miss a moment together. yun was intoxicated by drowsiness she couldn't help the words slipping past her lips.

"i really like you." she said, voice low and raspy as she examined every feature of his under a dim light. her hand intertwined with his, while his free arm fell lazily over her waist.

"yeah?" he asked back, his deep voice vibrating through his chest under yuns body, "you promise?"

it was incredible how he managed to make her feel like a giggly little girl with a school crush, a smile creeping up to her lips as he felt her nod against his chest. she had never been so grateful he couldn't see her at this angle, as the heat brought to her cheeks insisted on a visible blush.

"i do. i appreciate you being patient with me."

"it's really nothing," he murmured, eyes closed and fighting sleep, "i like taking things slow with you, it's like savoring every little moment."

a yawn fell out of him, blending in with the end of his sentence as he released his hand from the girl on top of him to properly wrap both arms around her, pulling her even closer. a simple act that had her completely weak in the knees.

"so you like me?"

"mhm, a whole bunch."

"what if i was like, a rock? would you still like me?"

"yes. i'd keep you in my pocket at all times."

"what if i was a gummy worm?"

the boy hummed lightly, as if he was thinking hard. "i'd eat you."

an unexpected answer lead to a gasp from yun, picking her head up to see a mischievious little smirk across jaemins lips, his eyes fluttering open as he laughed at her reaction. "that's literally so mean."

"just kidding," he teased, lifting his hand to brush away the hairs that fell over her face. "you're so pretty."

his hand gazed over her cheek before it fell to her neck, thumb gently brushing over her skin and their eyes scanned each others faces as the tension grew thicker. his eyes flickered down to her lips while his tongue poked out to slide over his own.