87

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

it was supposed to just be a few friends getting together to have drinks and hang out

it was supposed to just be a few friends getting together to have drinks and hang out. renjun managed to find a speaker, small, but loud enough to play music as each of them sipped on their drinks he stored away in his dorm and pulled out specifically for that night.

yun was practically shaking with jaemin in the room, looking down at her hands to pick at the skin around her finger nails as a nervous habit, her leg bouncing up and down. everyone else were too immersed in their own conversation to notice anything out of the ordinary, but jaemin couldn't help himself from glancing at her as long as he could.

he placed his beer in the table, getting ready to stand up to talk to her once he gained the courage. of course the girl didn't know he planned to approach her before she got up herself and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink.

there was no way she'd get through the rest of the night fine with him around, she thought a drink or two would help ease her nerves but before she knew it, she was hunched over on the couch with eyes half open and everything that came out of her mouth was hardly comprehendible.

"you're a fucking cheater," ren huffed, reaching out to grab 4 uno cards from the deck in front of them.

"don't be a sore loser," haechan teased back.

"didn't lose yet!"

"don't be a sore almost-loser."

"fuck you, cheater."

jaemin laughed at the bickering as he again for the hundredth time looked up to glance at yun, watching a small grin form over her lips at the funny banter from her friends. just at the same time haechans eyes mindlessly landed on jaemin, before moving them to see what exactly he was staring at.

"stop looking at my cards." jisung warned, pulling his cards to his chest away from renjun, who was simply minding his business. probably.

renjun gasped at the accusation. "you're drunk, no ones looking at your cards." except, he was.

"you're all cheaters!" ren announced, and the group fell into a debate on who was cheating and who wasn't.

quickly bored with the argument, haechan stood from his spot on the floor and walked to where yun sat on the couch, slightly wobbling in the process before plopping down next to her with a huff.

"you alright?" he asked, noticing her eyes fighting to stay open.

the girl hummed, nodding her head and finally allowing her eyes to open fully. haechan chuckled. "you look so funny right now."

the grin on her face quickly turned into a frown. "that's rude."

a cute chuckle left haechans mouth, "kidding. so sensitive."

"not inside," the two heard renjuns voice become louder as the argument died down, turning their attention back to the group to see ren holding both a blunt and a lighter, ready to spark it.

ren huffed, "alright, come outside with me then if you wanna hit it."

the group didn't hesitate to get up, chatter filling up the room as they got ready to exit the place. even jaemin, wanting to feel as numb as possible as he followed them out.

everyone except yun and haechan.

the pair stayed put in the room with music playing faintly around them, the bickering and laughing fading away when the door was closed. the duo sat in silence between them, surprisingly comfortable as neither of them said a word for a minute.

"i want another drink." the girl announced as she stood up.

knowing she was already too drunk for her own good, haechan couldn't allow her to drink anymore when he followed her into the kitchen, snatching away a bottle of vodka just before she could bring it to her lips.

"straight from the bottle, yun, really?" he scolded.

the girls face twisted at the change in his voice. "you sound like a parent."

"you're already so fucked up, don't drink anymore," he warned. even drunk, the simple fact that he worried for her made butterflies erupt in her stomach.

her glossy eyes looked up at him but he hadn't noticed, too busy twisting the lid back on the bottle tight enough so she wouldn't try to take a swig from it again. it wasn't until he looked back at her when they realized how close they were together.

the silence was even louder now, and the temptation came out of absolutely nowhere. a string of desire formed between them and it was like it was becoming shorter and shorter, as if pulling each other closer than they should've been.

it was so wrong how badly he wanted her, he couldn't betray his friend like that. though they were already broken up it still felt like a bad move on his part to try anything on the girl they both liked.

but it was too late when he allowed his body to decide before his mind could.

he was already holding her close as their lips moved together in sync, pressing his arm firmly around her waist and the other hand holding the back of her neck.

it was bad, really. everything about what was happening in that moment was so wrong but nothing about it felt wrong.

yuns brain turned to mush when he kissed her in this way, and surely she was drunker than ever but she knew she wouldn't forget it days after even if she tried. the way he kissed her was always so passionate and desperate, she couldn't get enough.

he wanted to pull away and tell her how he wanted to be able to kiss her and touch her whenever he wanted to, to do all the things you did in a relationship but the string of desire wouldn't allow them to pull apart.

however, the footsteps heard just a few feet away did.