26

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

monday had came around, and yun decided instead of spending her free time doing anything other than studying, she would take this as an opportunity to get more studying

monday had came around, and yun decided instead of spending her free time doing anything other than studying, she would take this as an opportunity to get more studying. so, now she was on her way to the library to meet her new tutor, jaehyun. she was admittedly dreading it, not wanting anything to do with anything school related, but she knew she needed it.

she saw a total of 5 people in the library, two pairs, and one boy sitting alone. she quickly assumed this was jaehyun, although she could hardly see him due to his head being down, she matched his face to the very few pictures she's seen of him. she walked up to him, grabbing his attention by placing her books down and plopping down in the chair across from him.

he then looked up, the end of his pen placed at his lips, his expression going from confusion to relief when he saw the girl who he assumed was yun. "you're jaehyun, right?" she asked.

"yes ma'am. and i assume you're yunyeong?"

"yun. just yun. but yeah, that's me." she nodded.

jaehyun smiled sweetly, taking another second to look at yun when his eyebrows furrowed in a sudden realization. "wait.. kwon yunyeong?"

yun looked back up at him, her face frozen, not knowing how to respond. "yes...?"

jaehyun let out a breathy laugh, leaning back in his chair. "i remember you! what did they always call you...? that one name, that one mean name." he rubbed his chin with his hand. "goody two shoes, right?"

yuns face dropped completely, wetting her lips swiftly before humming. "yep. that's the name."

"right, sorry," jaehyun seemed to notice the discomfort from the name, sitting back up in his chair. "i think i graduated like, two years before you?"

at first the girl couldn't seem to remember his face, or name, and she was drawing a blank. then she started to match his face to one of the randoms she'd seen around school. yes, jung jaehyun, i unfortunately do remember you. "i don't remember you." lie.

why is she lying? because she was honestly starting to get tired of seeing people from highschool around campus.

jaehyun seemed slightly taken aback. "it's all good. how are your parents?"

"...you know my parents?"

"doesn't everyone?"

yun sighed, remembering her filthy rich parents who fought like animals to keep a name for themselves. "right. they're fine."

"you of all people are the one i'd expect to be here studying. still a good girl, huh?"

with a slight clench of her jaw, yun leaned forward onto the table and fought back a grin. "still a good girl."