39

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

‼️this chapter contains cursing and sexual content‼️

the cheers amongst the group were even louder than the first time as yuns eyes nearly popped out of her head. of course, haechan kept his cool on the outside with his smug expression, leaving yun being the only one looking at everyone like they were crazy.

"seven minutes in heaven? are we twelve?"

"alright, then twenty minutes in heaven."

the girl almost fell onto her knees when she basically dug herself a bigger, deeper hole with her lame attempt at trying to avoid the dare. it wasn't that it disgusted her, she just found herself not being able to look at haechan the same after their kiss, and it drove her crazy.

yun was already pretty much finished with her drink, feeling herself get tipsy and not wanting to mix vodka with the dark drink, so she felt taking the dare was definitely the better option. her heart pounded in her chest as she shrugged her shoulders and grabbed onto haechans wrist, pulling him away as the cheers got quieter.

"you're taking the dare, you freak?" the boy gasped jokingly, yun not saying a word as they reached a bedroom and the door was shut behind them.

"i don't feel like falling asleep with my face in the toilet tonight, so," she sighed, plopping down onto the neatly made bed.

"you know what's funny? we're ron and hermione. they're like..."

"yep. don't finish that sentence."

loud laughter escaped haechans body, leaning back onto the bed next to yun at her reaction. he clearly couldn't feel the same awkward yet weirdly sexual tension she was feeling, a sigh leaving his lips once he was finished laughing so hard he could hardly breathe.

she sat so stiff next to him, she was like a rock. it didn't take long for him to notice as he sat up on his elbows. "why you being so weird?"

"i'm not."

"you are."

"am not."

"am to."

he'd sat up fully, moving his body even closer, thinkin yun wouldn't notice but she was fully aware of every movement he made. "am not. can you like... move away?"

"why? am i making you nervous?"

"donghyuck." she huffed, suddenly standing up and facing him. "stop it."

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i was just playing. here." upholding her request, he moved as far away as he could until he was on the very edge of the bed. "get comfy. we got another 18 minutes in here."

"you're not expecting anything from me, right?"

haechan looked up from his lap and at yun, looking at her like she was absolutely insane. "what? no, what the fuck. you're my friend."

yun nodded again, still stiff as a rock except this time she was standing. she had no idea why she was suddenly so anxious as she fiddled with her thumbs. haechan couldn't help but laugh again. "yunyeong, sit down. you're being so shy it's so weird."

"i'm tipsy." the girl replied, ignoring his words.

"same."

tension grew thicker and thicker, yun eyeing haechans manspread position with his hands holding his upper body up.

"haechan."

"hm?"

"when we're sober, pretend i never said this. but, i can't help but feel weird around you now after our kiss." her heart was still pounding out of her chest at the confession.

"oh," the boy replied, "like, in bad way? do i make you uncomfortable?"

"no."

ready to apologize profusely, the tallers eyebrows furrowed at the response. "i'm... confused."

"i mean like..." she got ready to explain herself, quickly retracting her statements. "nevermind. nevermind."

"yun." haechans voice became lower over a slight slur in his tone due to being tipsy, standing up from his position and taking a few steps towards the girl frozen in her body until they were close enough to hear each others breathing.

"do you want me to kiss you again?"

she hated how nervous she was. absolutely hated it. she never wanted to feel small under the presence of someone, how he towered over her with his usual playful eyes turned sultry as he waited for her to speak. all she could do was gulp.

his hand fell on his cheek, caressing it with his thumb, her lips parting when his face got just the smallest bit closer. "i need you to say it if you do."

already lost in his touch, she finally moved her head to nod. "yes."

her eyes were glued to his lips at this point and she swore she could see a little smirk before he pressed his lips to hers. it was the same as the first time. slow and passionate, as if he was trying to savor every single second and it easily had her losing her mind.

yun wasn't used to being kissed in a way that was so desirable that she couldn't even tell if he was just looking to hookup with her or genuinely wanting to kiss her, she didn't know for sure and didn't really care in the moment.

the kiss got deeper and faster, their breaths getting heavier as haechans hands moved to her hips and slowly twisted her around, gently pushing her back until her legs hit the bed and she fell onto the bed after losing her balance.

their lips released with a wet pop as yun pushed herself further up the bed comfortably and haechan positioned himself in between her legs, licking his lips hungrily before reattaching his lips to hers. it was so silent you could easily hear their hearts beating and their breathing turning into gasps and quiet moans.

his lips moved down her jaw to her neck, making her body grow warmer and warmer. "i really hope i won't regret this." she breathed.

"i'll make sure you won't."

hi to the readers who made a yunchan cult in the comments