108

𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎! 𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

"jungwoo was looking for you too," jaehyun spoke

"jungwoo was looking for you too," jaehyun spoke. their conversation went on for longer than expected, the two seeming to not run out of things to talk about.

"i would hope so, after as hard as he was trying to get me to come here," she replied, "i should probably go back to my friends."

"right, right, go ahead then." he encouraged, knowing he himself had to stop procrastinating and cater to party guests. the girl was starting to feel the alcohol enter her, just the slightest buzz swimming around her system and she let out a goofy little grin before walking away.

at that point all of her friends had left the kitchen, probably spread out across the party but the last thing yun had was the energy to go looking for them. she took the opportunity to grab yet another drink, leaning against the counter and sipping it slowly unlike the last two times where she bravely gulped it down in one go. she hadn't known that both ren and jeno had begun looking for her, yet they were way on the other side of the place.

her eyes lazily scanned around the blurred faces, trying to identify any of them as one of her friends but there was no luck. once the drink was finished, she set the cup down and decided she needed to use the bathroom because the vodka was going straight for her bladder.

"bathroom, bathroom," she mumbled to herself, further wandering away from her friends in desperate search for a restroom. when she finally found one one the first floor, it was occupied by a line of about four people, and she definitely did not have the patience to wait.

it was getting more annoying to hold it in so she took a beeline for the stairs, running up them and ignoring the dizzy feeling. her hand grasped the railing, then the walls as she went straight for the first doorknob she could find. there were much less people upstairs than there were downstairs, and she felt a bit relieved being surround by less people even just for a few minutes.

yuns hand twisted said doorknob, entirely forgetting the first thing she should've done was knock and instantly regretted it when walked in on a couple making out in a bedroom. "ah, shit." she cursed, closing the door behind her before they could notice. "i didn't see that."

she was starting to get annoyed herself, walking up to a pair talking in hopes of them knowing where a bathroom would be. "do either of you know if there's a bathroom up here?"

a girl with dark red lips and blonde ringlets perked her eyebrows and nodded, pointing to the door at the end of the hall. "the one of the left."

"thank you so much," yun thanked with sincerity, walking to the end. her mind hadn't processed which was left and which was right, because her hand reached for the right door instead of the left confidently.

a relieved sigh escaped her lips when she thought she'd open the door to an empty toilet, but was shockingly mistaken because that was not at all what was on the other side.