Chapter 6~An argument in the trio?

Hermione ran through the school gates and into the castle, it had poured heavily as she was walking back to the castle and consequently she was soaked. She was shivering with cold and just wanted to get changed into something warm but as she was heading towards the Gryffindor common room she bumped into professor McGonagall. "Oh, Granger I didn't see you there" Hermione smiled and started to carry on walking. "May I ask why you're back so early miss. Granger? Most students are not back until 4 o'clock" "Oh, sorry Professor, I just got soaked and I didn't want to walk around Hogsmeade like this" McGonagall raised her eyebrows "Very well, off you go". Hermione carried on her journey and thanked her lucky stars Mcgonagall didn't pester her for a better answer, she couldn't tell her professor what had happened with Draco!  Hermione got to the common room and was glad to see Harry, Ron and Ginny were not back yet, she didn't want to talk about Draco at that particular moment. 

She went upstairs and got changed into some plain jeans, a warm jumper, her slippers and proceeded to read 'Hogwarts a history'

>>>>

Hermione jumped as a loud noise followed by a scream filled the dormitory. Hermione -who had fallen asleep- jumped up, opened the curtains and saw Lavender; who had fallen straight down on her bum. Hermione had to bite her lip to stop herself screaming with laughter. "FAY! YOU DRIPPED WATER ALL OVER THE FLOOR! LEARN TO WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" she shouted at the soaking wet girl while Parvati helped pick her up of the floor. "Sorry Lavender" The blond haired girl turned towards Hermione "What are you doing here?" Her eyes narrowing "I happen to live in this dormitory too" Hermione replied, Lavenders eyes narrowed even more "Why are you back so early"? Hermione had to stop herself from screaming "Because I was on a date with Draco and it ended badly" But instead she managed to just smile and say "I got soaked so decided to come back early" She smiled at the girl and headed towards the door of the dorm. As she was walking down the stairs she rolled her eyes, something about that lavender girl really annoyed her. 'Who does she think she is? The queen of Hogwarts?' 

Hermione reached the bottom of the stairwell and looked up to see her best friends sitting in their favourite chairs.She was just about to try and sneak out the common room when "SO YOU'RE BACK FROM HOGSMEADE THEN?" A voice shouted out. She slowly turned around to see three faces looking at her, two of them looking annoyed and the other guilty. Hermione slowly walked over to them trying to think of some excuse she could make for herself. She couldn't think of one. "I...Um...Needed some more books?" She stuttered. Ron raised his eyebrow "That might have worked if we knew you. And that you but all the books you need for this year and more" Hermione could feel herself starting to panic. "Well perhaps why you could explain why you ran over to Draco this morning?" Asked Harry. Was Hermione imagining it or was there a slight annoyance to his voice. "Was it perhaps because you too had planned to go to Hogsmeade together, on a date?" Harry glanced at Ginny as he said this. Hermione slowly turned towards her friend, "What did you tell them?!" Ginny didn't say anything, she just looked guilty as hell. "She told us that you and Draco are an item now" Snapped Harry. "Really Hermione, I know you've been single for a while but that I didn't know you where that desperate! I mean it's DRACO!" Hermione glared at Ron. "I may have been single for a bit but that is by choice! I prefer my studies, and no, I am not desperate." She then turned to Harry "Me and Draco are NOT I repeat NOT dating. We went to Hogsmeade together to talk about something private". And then Hermione turned to Ginny "And you! Ginny you're supposed to be my friend, how could you tell them what was going on?!" Ginny just looked her in the eye and said "How could you not tell them what was going on? They're your best friends" "BECAUSE I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN" Harry stood up and walked over to Hermione "Why do you like him? He treats you like dirt" "I don't like him" Harry stared into her eyes "Be careful Hermione, you can't fix him".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for the late update, teachers like to give us lots and lots of lovely coursework to do! Tell me what you think, I'd love to know your thoughts! I also love constructive criticism!