Chapter 16

The next few weeks past as such:

Hermione would wake up happy saying she felt fine, she would get ready and go down to breakfast. If Draco was in the great hall Hermione would get upset, if he wasn't, she would get upset. Hermione wouldn't really be there if you talked to her, she would just sit there, staring. After dinner, Hermione would sit on her window sill in her dormitory, looking out the window for sometimes hours, almost as if she was waiting for something. Hermione would just lose herself for hours, hardly saying a word, hardly eating.

"Hermione, you've got to eat something! You've lost too much weight!" Ginny looked at Hermione, concern was filling her.

"I'm not hungry"

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Dunno"

"I do! Tuesday! That was three whole days ago! You have to eat something!"

"She's right Hermione, you look unhealthy" Ron piped in

"Not hungry"

At that moment Draco walked in, Pansy at his side, flirting as usual. Hermione got up "I need to go"

"Hermione, please!" Ginny cried

*

Hermione was in ancient runes, writing an essay about something or other. She started to feel faint, she grabbed hold of the desk as the room started to spin. Then the whole room went black.

*

Hermione woke up with Harry and Ron staring at her.

"Where am I?"

"Though you would recognise this place by now" Laughed Ron.

Hermione looked around, taking in her surroundings, the hospital wing. Madam Pompfrey came bustling over.

"Ah, you're awake. Gave us quite a bit of a scare you did Miss. Granger. Don't worry pet, we can get you better but you'll have to cooperate"

Hermione frowned "With what?"

"Eating my dear! You've lost 4 stone in 5 weeks, that's too much, especially since you're skinny already! You're running on empty!"

Hermione gasped. "I can't have, I know I haven't eaten much, but surely I cant have lost 4 stone!"

Madam Pompfrey looked at Hermione with pity filled eyes and then turned to the two boys. "Out! She needs to rest!"

"Get better Hermione" Ron nodded

Harry squeezed her hand and Hermione smiled weakly.

*

The clock struck midnight and the hospital wing door opened. Draco looked around and saw the bushy haired girl asleep, he walked over and lightly sat on her bed. 'She looks so fragile' Draco thought to himself. He took her hand and held it, he missed her.

"I love you" He whispered, and placed a small kiss on her forehead. And then he left, as quickly as he came.

Hermione opened her eyes. "I love you too" She whispered.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Love always, Briony.