BIOS: The Coronatus Family

Diego Coronatus:    

- Eyes: Gold

- Hair: Black

- Age: 17

- Head of Team DVNT (Deviant)

- Weapon: Golden Crown, a slick sword with an ornately etched base, and appears to be modeled after the German Großes Messer ("Great Knife"), but its most unique feature is that it has been specially customized with a motorcycle-like grip which, when twisted, sprays a flammable fuel across the blade, greatly increasing the power of its blows. This system, known as "exceed", can be revved up to be released in incredibly powerful strikes. This system is also strong enough for Diego to be able to use it as a jet. This and several other modifications makes Golden Crown nearly impossible for anyone but Diego to wield due to its weight and chaotic nature.

- Semblance: "Overhaul", allows Diego to restructure anything excluding humans, animals, and grimm. All use of restruction is temporary as it returns to its usual state if it isn't destroyed or tempered with when Diego's aura runs out or when he leaves the specific area.

- Likes: His family & Friends

- Dislikes: Hard Work & Feeling Useless

- Personality: Hailing from the Noble line of Atlesians, The Coronatus Family. Known for producing exceptional soldiers, Diego refused to enroll at Atlas Academy to avoid being listed as a soldier and instead enrolls at Beacon Academy. Diego doesn't like to work hard and prefers to slack off all day instead of doing more productive things, however, Diego cares deeply for his loved ones which is what forces him to sometimes do his best.

 Diego doesn't like to work hard and prefers to slack off all day instead of doing more productive things, however, Diego cares deeply for his loved ones which is what forces him to sometimes do his best

Evelynn "The Siren" Margueritte/Coronatus:                                                                                                      

- Eyes: Pale Blue

- Hair: Black

- Age: 47

- Loving wife of Rex Coronatus and mother to Diego & Ezekiel

- Weapon: Candida Mors ( meaning "White Death" ), a shortsword that is very light to allow fluid and swift strikes.

- Semblance: Siren, a hereditary semblance that allows Evelynn to send harmless shockwaves to reveal enemies' locations similar to echolocation. Which gave her the nickname "The Siren"

- Likes: Tea & Honesty

- Dislikes: Off brands & awkward family moments

- Personality: Evelynn is known for her rather strong personality yet manages to remain a classy lady who takes a lot of pride in her past as a soldier. She fell in love with Rex more and more on the battlefield seeing him put his life on the line and produce extraordinary feats. She cares more than anything for her family and usually acts as a bridge for her husband and her sons as they act more like soldiers and not like family. She still is a very good fighter at her age. Speaking of, she looks good for a lady of her age.

 Speaking of, she looks good for a lady of her age

Rex Coronatus:

- Eyes: Gold

- Hair: Black

- Age: 45

- Head of the Coronatus Family

- Weapon: Gladi ec Patri ( Meaning "Sword of the Father" ), the sword of Diego's great grandfather in which he used to participate in the great war. 

- Semblance: Overwhelm, allows Rex to exert his aura causing those who are weakminded or have lower "aura quality" to collapse in front of him. Affects a large area. Can be mixed with his words.

Likes: Battles & The Coronatus Family

Dislikes: His inability to convey his emotions & Disappointment

Personality: Rex picked up the warrior's path after his father rejected it. Being close friends with Ironwood he has a lot of connections in Atlas and in the army. Back in his army days, he enjoyed fighting alongside Evelynn where they fell in love. The two were an unbeatable duo in the army which resulted in a lot of battles won on their part. Rex has a lot of trouble communicating his emotions to his family resulting in his sons sometimes thinking that he is cold-hearted when in reality he cares so much for them. Evelynn is the only one who can tell what he is feeling and helps convey his emotions.

 Evelynn is the only one who can tell what he is feeling and helps convey his emotions