BIOS: Team DVNT

Diego Coronatus:

( see BIOS: The Coronatus Family )

Vasillis Cornigarae:

- Eyes: Purple

- Hair: Black with green highlights

- Age: 17

- Affiliation: Part of Team DVNT

- Weapon: Tordenvær ( meaning "Thunderstorm" in Old Norse ), A pair of knuckle dusters with the head of a bull covering the right knuckle duster. Where the eyes are supposed to be, are instead highly reactive condensed lighting dust shards that quite literally spark upon making contact. On the left knuckle duster, it seems to be a regular knuckle duster but on the ring and index finger are ice dust shards.

- Semblance: Wild Charge, Vasillis supercharges his aura and cloaks himself in his extremely dense aura which can protect him more than any regular aura can and is very very durable. He can use it offensively which can knock the wind out of someone upon making contact. Basically it feels as though you've been tackled by multiple angry bulls.

- Likes: Peace & Quiet and Working Out

- Dislikes: Traitors and Oppression

- Personality: Vasillis is your typical stereotype of a gentle giant. Since Vasillis is a Bull Faunus, he is quite tall and muscular. You may think at first glance that he's hot-headed and a brute but in reality he's quite kind and smart, one of the smartest even in his grade. Although he is a Bull Faunus he seems to be missing his horns and gets upset while spoken to about it. He's Tanner's best friend and they've known each other since first year in combat school, the two together have great synergy in combat.

 He's Tanner's best friend and they've known each other since first year in combat school, the two together have great synergy in combat

N:

- Eyes: Blue

- Hair: White

- Age: 17?

- Affiliation: Part of Team DVNT

- Weapon: Sky Eater, a pair of short inverted scythes attached at the base by a chain. N is the only one who can wield Sky Eater, through the blood he shed and the hours he spent only he can not kill himself while using it. The chains seem to be N's favorite part of the weapon as he always relies on it whether on controlling the scythes themselves from afar or for binding enemies and swiftly executing them with the scythes. Other than that they don't seem to have any particular quality besides being able to retract into batons for safety purposes.

- Semblance: UNKNOWN

- Likes: Reading Poetry

- Dislikes: Loud Noise and Crowds

- Personality: N is a mysterious individual, always keeping to himself and expressing himself sometimes through obscure references or poetry verses which confuses his teammates. He is generally polite and doesn't speak more than he should, he demonstrates to be pragmatic and cautious on how he approaches situations. While confident in his assassin abilities, he is able to tell whether a fight would be too much for him to handle and would simply walk away from it or leave it to someone else.

 While confident in his assassin abilities, he is able to tell whether a fight would be too much for him to handle and would simply walk away from it or leave it to someone else

Tanner Kuririn:

- Eyes: Teal

- Hair: Honey Blond

- Age: 17

- Affiliation: Part of Team DVNT

- Weapon: Calypso, a weapon from his ancestors fighting in the war. Originally Atlesian property, the weapon is a high skill cap weapon as it has multiple types of weapons in one. It has 3 modes: "Stasis", "Voracity"and "Cleave". In its "Stasis Mode"(S.M), it ressembles a regular metal bow. In "Voracity Mode"(V.M), it expands and through the hardlight dust stored within the containers it forms blades at the edge of the bow which can be used as a saw, it's appearance ressembles the Klingon Bat'leth. In Voracity Mode, it can be used as a bow, a saw and Tanner's favorite: Skateboard of Death. In "Cleave Mode"(CM), it can be used as a greatsword.

- Semblance: Overclock, Tanner consumes an enormous amount of oxygen to the point where it consists of stimulating the brain, speeding up the user's perception and thoughts relative to everything else, allowing them to move at a much faster speed than others, so fast that for Tanner it seems like nothing is moving. His strength doesn't increase but the blows he deal exponentially sky rocket with power because of the speed in which he deals the damage. Tanner can barely maintain this state for about 10 seconds for the moment until his body overheats and can possibly lead to permanent damage. Note: While in this state Tanner can fully utilize Calypso's Voracity Mode and Cleave mode by hotswapping between them and switching between close range and long range.

- Likes: Funny Jokes and Trouble Making

- Dislikes: Vegetables and Party Poopers

- Personality: Tanner is a run of the mil' dumbass. Always causing trouble for the team du to his irrationality and idiocy. He is hot-headed and always jumps headfirst without thinking, the split opposite of N. All that aside Tanner is a man who strongly believes what is right and what is wrong because he has a strong sense of justice. It's how he became Vasillis's best friend and vice versa.

 It's how he became Vasillis's best friend and vice versa