Chapter 11: I Swear I'll Save You

Diego's eyelids open revealing his golden eyes. He's done it, he has entered Weiss's dream world and he will save her. No matter the cost. Once his eyes get used to the light he gets a good look at his surroundings. The soft cloud he felt while laying on his back is a king sized bed decorated with a Daylily pattern on the blankets, 4 pillows we're beautifully stacked against one another, a fur of an unknown animal was draped over the bed. Diego felt his body sinking in the bed since it was extremely soft. The room was filled with warm colors and was dimly lit with only a lamp in the corner on. A velvet carpet draped in the middle and a mahogany leather couch was over the carpet. He gets up from the bed and takes a look at his outfit: He was overly-dressed. He wore a blue dress-shirt with a crimson tie which was accompanied by a white waist vest and some white skinny cropped slacks, over all that he wore a white suit jacket.

"This screams too Atlesian for me..." Diego whispers to himself as he looks at himself in a mirror and realizes that each of his fingers were adorned with rings but one stood out to him, in his right hand, the ring finger had a gold ring with an insignia on it: The Schnee Crest, the snowflake like emblem was on the ring. Diego's face turns beet red as soon as he realizes what this meant. He looks closer at his face in the mirror, he even had a minuscule golden earring on his right ear. "What the hell is all this? Why am I dressed like this?" Diego cries out loud.

"Ahem! testing, testing... Mr. Coronatus can you hear me?" An old-timer phone rings next to Diego. 

"I thought they got rid of these things centuries ago." Diego says while picking up the phone. "Hello?" 

"Good, we're finally through. This is Shion Zaiden, I'm calling to tell you to see if you made it into Ms. Schnee's dream world and visibly you have. You must be wondering why you are dressed in such a way, this is the way Ms. Schnee sees you, others in this dream world are portrayed slightly differently as it is the way she sees them. I do not have to remind you Mr. Coronatus that this is the last help I can offer you: Some words of advice. Though saving your friend is important, your top priority should be finding a way out of there, in 30 minutes Ms. Schnee will lose herself to the grimm and every consciousness inside of her dream world will cease to exist and one student perishing is worse than two-" Shion Zaiden is cut off by Diego who throws the phone out the window with a roar. Those words irritated him...

"My Lord... Is everything alright? May I come in?" A voice speaks up from outside of Diego's chamber. It sounded familiar to Diego, a bit too familiar.

"Yes..." Diego hesitantly answers as the door opens wide and reveals the Head-maid of the Coronatus Family.

"Please excuse my intrusion" The head-maid says while bowing her head before entering the room, she looks younger than what Diego is used to. Like a lot younger, early 20s instead of her actual age which would be mid 40s. She wore a navy blue silky dress with a white blazer over it, she was very classy. I guess Weiss didn't really see her ever since they were children. "Are you alright, my lord?" She asks in a sweet gentle voice while smiling at Diego.

"Azure... Yeah I'm fine..." Diego says to Azure, the Head-maid. "Hey, do you know where my sword is?" Diego walks up to her.

"Sword? Are you not feeling well?" Azure asks as she gently places a hand on Diego's forehead. "No temperature..." She whispers to herself. She grabs a hold of Diego's arm and guides him to his bed where she lays him and tucks him in while sitting on the floor next to his bed. "I'll stay here until you fall asleep, okay? I'll take care of you." Azure gently says as she rests her head on the bed while still holding on to Diego's hand. Diego thinks that she hasn't done this ever since he was still a young boy... It makes sense, Weiss wouldn't know how she acts now that Diego is older.