First Meal

Gipsy, Coyote, and Striker when they got back to the shatterdome stared up at Tacit as he stood silently in his hanger bay. Gipsy knew he was looking down at them but she couldn't be a hundred percent sure that he was actually even awake at that time.

"I-is he asleep?" Coyote asked looking at Tacit as he stood motionless in his hanger bay.

"He probably is." Gipsy said in reply as she continued to look at the Canadian mark three.

"We probably shouldn't wake him up then." Striker said and they then heard a noise that sounded like an annoyed groan come from the Jaeger.

"I-I think we s-should leave." Coyote suggested knowing that the mark three Jaeger clearly wanted to be left alone. Soon the three former Jaegers left the Jaeger hanger bay to give Tacit some peace and quiet.

"I feel something weird in my chest." Striker said and both Gipsy and Coyote knew why.

"That's because you're hungry Striker." Coyote said and the two brought him to mess hall.

The three then found Raleigh and Mako eating and they sat down. Gipsy sat in front of Mako while Striker and Coyote sat down in between Raleigh and Gipsy.

After their food was dished up everyone ate. Except for Striker. "Ah shuddap." He growled at his stomach as it gave a dark growl.

"Striker it's not gonna kill you." Coyote said and Striker shot him a glare.

"Boys." Gipsy warned and Striker poked his mashed potatoes with his fork. "But I don't know about you guys... but I'm ready for dessert." Gipsy said and Striker looked at her confused.

"But you ate two plates of food." Coyote said, his blue eyes wide.

"That's Gipsy for ya." Raleigh said simply. "Looks like an angel but eats like a truck driver."

"Flattery gets you no where Raleigh." Gipsy said teasingly. "Hey is that chocolate?"

Before Raleigh could say "oh no" Gipsy was already at the dessert area and grabbed everything chocolate.

Tacit meanwhile who could sense what they were doing tried his best to remain still as he was trying incredibly hard not to laugh.

"I blame you for this." Raleigh stated looking at Mako as Gipsy came back over to the table, arms full of chocolate bars.

"She had to get something from me." Mako said simply as Gipsy handed two bars of chocolate to her and kept the rest for herself.

"Oi what's that?" Striker asked teaching over to grab one of Gipsy's chocolate bars and she smacked his hand away and let out a possessive hiss. "Ow! What the 'ell was that for Gipsy?!" Striker yelped as he and Coyote scooted closer to Raleigh.

However Gipsy, Coyote, and Striker heard a laughing like noise but it sounded metallic echoing from out of the Jaeger hanger bays and Gipsy smirked softly.

"Tacit's found something amusing." Coyote said simply.

"Well Gipsy is a total chocoholic sadly." Raleigh said simply.

"Is that a bad thing?" Coyote asked curiously.

"For girls? Yes." Raleigh said.

"Is it because chocolate's bad for your teeth?" Coyote asked whilst ignoring Gipsy's dark glare.

"Yeah kinda." Raleigh said unsure.

Then, a few hours later Gipsy showed the two where they were going to sleep.

"I'll be in the conjoined room." Gipsy said walking into the conjoined room and shutting the door.

"I call the couch." Coyote said as he flopped down on the couch and Striker sat down on a comfortable looking chair and leaned back in it.

"Why do we have to sleep 'ere again?" Striker asked and Coyote answered with.

"This is only until staff rooms are assigned. Even still then it's either here or Newt's lab." Striker shuddered softly.

He swore that kaiju brain was trying to reach out at him in revenge for all the kaiju he had killed. "Wait how do we sleep?" Striker suddenly asked.

"Try this and close your eyes." Coyote said throwing a pillow at the mark V.

Striker put the pillow behind his head and closed his eyes. However he was woken up a few hours later to Gipsy screaming.

However a soft humming like noise filled the air and Striker knew who it was from.

"What is he doing?" Striker asked Coyote who shrugged.

"Trying to get her to calm down maybe?" The two then went back to bed listening to the humming noise Tacit was making.

However out on the beach a tall muscular built man walked up onto the land from the water wearing a military green outfit.

He looked at the shatterdome and then said. "Skoro uvidimsya mama, papa." The man then walked into the shatterdome.

Cherno alpha walked past Tacit Icon who he knew was looking at him but didn't do anything to stop him from entering the shatterdome.