Return of The Jaeger Program Part 2

The official and Herc sat down in the mess hall as seven familiar faces strode in. Herc realized that it would be impossible for Tacit or Gipsy to hide their face scars. Tacit's was on his left eye from when the category four, Sin-Tail slashed him on the face with its whip-like tail during his final deployment in Seattle alongside Romeo Blue, before he was relocated to Hong Kong. 

"Who are those seven?" The official asked.

"Those seven are basically the adoptees we have on base. You know the girl ranger Becket pulled from the water? She was the first." Herc explained.

"Miss... Gipsy becket if I remember right?" The official asked.

"Yeah, she's the one with the dark hair with red highlights." Herc said.

"Ah, yes... we'll need to talk about that as well... as well as Mr. um... Striker Hansen is it?' The official as one of the seven yelled at Striker after spilling a drink on him.

Striker looked over at the two embarrassed slightly while Sierra glared darkly at him. Herc motioned for Striker to come over to him.

"Be nice." Herc hissed.

"Yes sir." Striker said to the official. "That's my name."

"Where did you come from exactly?" The official asked.

"Australia."

"What agency?"

"Does it matter?" Striker asked

"It very much matters." The official stated.

"I don't remember." Striker shrugged.

"I'm sure you do..."

"Sorry, done recall." After Striker stopped talking the official turned red.

"You would remember the day you were brought here... unless you weren't happy here?" The official gripped Striker's arm hard, making the mark five Yelp in pain and Tacit perked up and looked over at them. 

The official frowned and rolled Striker's sleeve up but before he could get a good look something rammed into him. The official looked to see a hulking teenager standing almost seven foot five. 

"Ranger Jeannie Lewis, you dare strike a United Nations official?!" The official asked, expecting to see Jeannie looming over him. 

"I'm not her." Tacit sneered cracking his knuckles, and the official noticed the scar on his face as well as the scars on Striker's arm.

"That settles it. Both of you are coming with me." The official then grabbed Tacit and Striker by the arm and started to pull them along, but Tacit barely budged from where he stood.

"Where are you taking them?" Jeannie and Herc demanded at the same time.

"Back to the mainland, both of them have suffered possible abuse. They need a better home then this. How old did you say they were?"

"Sixteen!" Striker blurted out then covered his mouth in fear. Tacit just nodded silently in agreement with what Striker said, confirming his age as well.

It seemed like the right age for them, but now Striker wished he had just kept quiet. "They're a minor." The official snapped. "They're coming with me."

"Do we have a choice?" Striker asked.

"Not until you're both eighteen." Herc said sadly.

"LET ME GO YOU SCRAWNY WANKER!" Striker screeched wrenching his hand away from the official Tacit following suite as they shot back to their pilots side.